No More Lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Lies

Has any of you dated a person who has lied to you from the start? Like telling you that he/she is single, was filthy rich, etc...

The only common lie my partner had told me is his age I think everyone of us lies with our age especially if there's an age gap and it's a blatant lie.

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      Was the guy older than you or way younger than the actual age that he mentioned?

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      If he was younger, I just hope that he was of legal age already when he dated you.

My date once told me he is a professional Software Engineer and earns more than $10000 a year but later found out that he's unemployed and he's just another spoiled brat trust fund baby.

Comment

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      When did you notice that he's lying to you? Was he that professional when you were dating in terms of talking about technical terms?

It was a guy who told me that he wasn't married and I found that he was just starting the process of her divorce.

Comment

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      How were you able to find out that he was technically still married? Did his wife told you about?

Found out that his married and his family is just leaving on another country that's why I can easily visit him at his home.

Comment

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is his family going to another country? Is it just a vacation or moving there for good?

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      bewgrien she might have misspelled living as "leaving".

BossyGal does his home filled with pictures of his family that's why he doesn't want you to visit him at his home?

She didn't tell me that she had two kids from two different men. Found out about the kids when a friend of mine saw her and her kids at a supermarket.

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did your friend heard one of the kids call her mom or mommy? Did you try and find out why she didn't told you about them?

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      I only know a friend who didn't know that she's dating a girl with kids who have a different dad. He was frustrated and blocked her number.

A date of mine lied to me when he told me he was single but forgot to take off his wedding ring. It was funny when I saw it.

Comment

• paupau11
      paupau11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you still continue the date even though he's obviously lying with you?

I dated a guy who pretended to be filthy rich and all he got was $20 dollars in his pocket and drives a very old dirty sedan.

Comment

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that he was lying about being rich and not trying to be all low profile that's why he drives a dirty sedan and only have 20 bucks with him?

Yes, he said he worked for some company and made a ton of money. He once said when he was out of town, he would use the “company helicopter” to visit a place and come back to the city. I found out that he was only renting a place and he's broke.

Comment

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you asked him why he lied about being rich? Have you always been attracted to men who are rich?

• boogoow13
      boogoow13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the guy you've dated saying this is only wearing cheap clothes instead of wearing corporate or formal clothes lol.

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Remman No I think he thought of me that I like rich guys. He was later drunk and told me that he lied but at least he's honest.

My date pretended to be single but he's already planning for a breakup with his girl but I feel guilty that I am the reason why he wanted to break her.

Comment

• nericcaw3
      nericcaw3 commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you his girlfriend now when they broke up together? I'm guessing yes.

• clenna2
      clenna2 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are probably the reason and you should not consider being his girlfriend anymore or he might also do it when he finds another girl and ditch you.

There was this guy who acted like he wasn't really that interested in me during the date and was a complete jerk towards me. When I told him that there won't be any second date, that's when he got mad and yelled at me for two minutes straight.

Comment

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      Was it the way he acted towards you that made you decide that there would be no second date?

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he was really into you and was pretending that he didn't like you as much but just over did it that's why he acted like a jerk towards you.

Yeah, he told me he was single and then I visited his profile it says "In a relationship". He actually introduces himself with a false name and gave me his fake profile then I found his real name via anonymous friend who shares his real profile to me.

Comment

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      What happen after you saw it? Did you block his number immediately?

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      I confronted him and blocked him after that.

We should not trust them anymore if they manage to lie with us from the start that's why I always do a background check.

Comment

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of interrogation are you doing? was it just checking on his profile or do you follow him like a creep? lol.

Been lied a lot of times that is why every time someone lied to me (especially on first dates or start), I would end ties immediately. I just don't have the energy to handle liars anymore.

Comment

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the common lies your dates told you?

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      Khaleesi pretended to be rich but the most common is pretending to be single, smh.
Working...
X