In Denial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Denial

Has any of you dated a person who's having an identity crisis? Like he/she have told you that he/she might be gay or bisexual?

They didn't actually tell me, but I have feel that he might be gay.

Comment

I dated a guy who told me he was bisexual. I thought it was nice since I can easily convince him to have a threesome, but it ended up being a difficult relationship since he would often sleep with guys behind my back.

Comment

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times did he cheated on you? Should have dumped him the first time he did it.

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      So did you broke up with him? Does he rarely spend time with you and go with the guy often?

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      BossyGal a couple of times, I know it was my mistake that I tolerated the first time it happened. ejayniel yes, we end our relationship.

I had an ex who often hangout with her lesbian friends. A few weeks before our anniversary she confessed to me that she slept with one of her lesbian friends which made me decide to end things with her.

Comment

• boogoow13
      boogoow13 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were you I will not end things with her because she slept with a woman. I'll even think it's hot when they slept together haha.

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      She slept with her lesbian friend during your relationship or that happened before you started dating?

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      sinksex during our relationship which each crazy.

Yes, I have mostly got rid of my insecurities of dating bi people as long as he doesn't come as a closeted gay. It's alright to date them as long as they practice old monogamy.

Comment

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's hard for them to practice monogamy coz you will never know if he/she got a relationship to others with the same sex.

I think dating someone who is gay/ bisexual would involve a real chance of heartbreak, which I just don't want to risk. Would I date a man who's confused about his sexuality? No!

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so, Have you been broken up by a person whose gay or bisexual?

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you making it sound like dating a straight person will not result into a heartbreak?

Nope all of them are straight except for the one who once been in a relationship with a lesbian.

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      How was the relationship by the way? I bet it's difficult cos she also likes a woman.

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she talked about that relationship or were you curious with it or not?

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      She told me a portion of it keyth90 The relationship was going nowhere Ommarablue .

I had friends who has dated bisexuals before and according to them that they're monogamous but the funny thing is that they would often check out the same person when they're on a date lol.

Comment

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      Well at least if both of them had a type sitting behind them or elsewhere then they can talk about that person lol.

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that it is just preconceived notion that bisexuals tend to be cheaters or not monogamous since they can date both male and female.

All the guys that I've dated were straight ladies. But there are some of them who made out with girls before they dated me.

Comment

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      You're not thinking that the ones who made out with girls before might be lesbians today?

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      What was your reaction when they told you that they've made out with girls before? Were you turned on by it or not?

At first, I thought he was joking then he also finds other men attractive and he was afraid to go out of the closet or his dad will beat him up. It turned out to be a fun date because he was hilarious with his gay jokes.

Comment

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you think of gay jakes he told you? Come one I want to know some.

I'm actually saying sometimes that I'm bisexual if I don't like the guy lol and tell him I prefer to be with girls more lol.

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing those guys aren't calling and texting you anymore for having known that you like girls more.

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he told you to prove it? Will you make out with a woman? haha.

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      loofabb yes, it was a perfect excuse. westine lol, I don't think I'd be able to do it but I will probably just ignore him.
Working...
X