Workplace Fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workplace Fun

Has any of you tried doing it at your work place? If you've done it, did you do it during work hours or did it after work?

The one place that I would love to do it is in the conference room since the table is long enough that we can lay down on the table

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      reddish97 Thinking about it, conference can be a synonym for orgy.

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Must be wild and fun to find some bed that can contain your wild sex. lol

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      I admit that I can get really wild sometimes so that huge makeshift bed is so nice.

Actually sneaked a couple of quickies at the stock room when I was working part time in college

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      We could all agree that that room is not that only one stocked that day. lol

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      You fucked your coworkers? You must be popular.

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      Most stock men have great bodies most specially if they stock heavy materials. Did you fuck with the stockman stationed at the stock room?

I've done it with the fedex guy who's usually drops packages at work. Told him to wait for me at the stairwell and we had a quickie there

Comment

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      Since it's the same guy, did it happened a few more times after that?

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not just use your place? Do you have an active partner when this happened?

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      At the stairwell with the CCTV camera focused on the people who are coming in and out of the workplace. Oh, how wonderful.

My workplace before had this legendary janitor's closet. Everyone knows what it is so from time to time, you can check it out and you'll see some action inside.

Comment

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      reddish97 have you actually done it in that legendary closet as well?

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      We never had this kind of a legendary janitor's closet. What were the actions inside?

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that closet smells like bleach and sweat because of all the sex that has happened inside that room

One dude from the office was fired because he was caught being blown by coworker under his desk.

Comment

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Must be a very busy office that they thought they could get away with it.

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      Quite unfair that the guy is the only fired. At least give us reason why the dude is the only one fired.

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Another corporate injustice? More common than you think, folks.

Had a supervisor who was obviously banging his secretary almost on a daily basis. Everybody at work knew that they were banging each other because of the noise that they were making and the secretary would often button up her blouse every time she steps out of his office. When one of our co-workers got sick and tired of it, he sent an anonymous email to hr and the wife of our supervisor. A couple of days after the email was sent the two of them were caught doing the deed by his wife and the head of hr and was fired the same day. The last I heard from them is that the wife filed for divorce and my supervisor knocked up the secretary

Comment

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      How long were they doing it in the office before your coworker got fed up with it?

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      Almost on a daily basis and at work? That must be very tiring to do. But, where is that supervisor now? I could apply as his secretary, lol.

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the supervisor end up marrying his secretary because of it?

The guy that I was seeing at the time was working late, so I decided to drop by at his work place and wait for him to finish. When I noticed that we're the only ones that are left in the floor, I decided to go under his table and blow him while he was trying his best to finish his work lol

Comment

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he able to finish? Had a guy go down on me at work also before. Was forced to bring him to one of the conference rooms so that I can fuck him properly

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor guy. He must not have done his work well. Who could concentrate on his job while being sucked on?

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that he fucked you really good once he was done with his work
Working...
X