By The Way, I Have Kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By The Way, I Have Kids

There's a chance that this has been talked about already, but I'm just wondering has any of you been with someone who has children already?

The last guy I've slept with has a son. And you might be wondering how did I find out, He actually show me his pic while we're chatting right after sex

Comment

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      He is proud of his son so he showed it to you. I like those proud daddies.

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you shocked to learn that he had a son already?

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Starla and Noelle I was taken aback and a bit shocked as I was not expecting it.

Yes, there was one who already had children. Luckily they were staying at her exes place when we did it at her house

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      TaintGotYou have you been with someone who had children from different mothers?

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      So it was a one night stand and not a serious relationship?

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      Could it be that the children were a bit older already? Normally, small children would be staying with their mothers.

Yes. That is common thing here in our place. It is not a big deal for us.

Comment

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that in your place, every man and woman would have a child?

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many men have you dated already had kids?

This is just a hookup, right? So, no, I do not mind at all. We'll have separate paths after the hookup.

Comment

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      What if it's a real relationship? Would that be a deal breaker for you?

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, for a hookup, it would not be a deal with me. I won't mind it at all.

I don't really mind dating a woman who already has a child or children. But I think that people who want to be prioritized in the relationship shouldn't date people who already have children since they would see the children as their competition when it comes to attention

Comment

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you've dated one before and that was the reason why you broke up?

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you be competing with children, ermanw4? Could it be that you've dated someone who dumped you for hating their kid? Lol

Fine by me, as long as we don't make one lol

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, after all, it's just a hookup. Nothing more serious than that.

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you did it with her raw and three months after you see her and tells you that she's pregnant with your child?

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Me, too. I do not want children that would not have a father.

I know there are some people who are turned off to people who've been single parents. I sometimes get why.

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Are you turned off by it or not?

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      probably because they're irresponsible that's why they're being left by their partners

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would those people be turned off on those who are single parents? Why don't they just take their business somewhere else?

Never hooked up with one yet. But I used to have a coworker who had kids from different women who was trying to hit on me

Comment

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      breastse3 No way. I would not want to be an instant mom! He better look for an another woman for that purpose.

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      PintCream Actually, he was handsome so there were many women who got into him. If he did not have children, I might also hit up with him.

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      bewgrien Nope. It would never gonna happen. I would not allow it. lol.

Is this just a date or a serious relationship?
    If it would just be a date, then I would not mind at all.
    If it would be a serious relationship then I would have to think twice. Having a kid is a big responsibility. He would be paying for the child support and he would also be interacting with the mother of his kid. If there would be no chance that the two of them would get still together then I could entertain the man.

Comment

Working...
    X