Summer Flings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Flings

Since summer is almost over, I'm curious if any of you had summer flings in the past? If it's a yes, how was it and have you seen that fling again?

Had a couple of them when I was in my teens. Actually became close friends with one since we ended up going to the same college

Comment

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      College life is a busy and messy life. How did the two of you became close friends?

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Only became close friends? Did it not reach a higher level?

Not really since most of the time I end up spending time with my aunt and cousins who are living in the middle of nowhere lol

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Remman I had some regrets with not having those summer flings. But we need to accept it. There is no other way, isn't it?

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      ejayniel None that I noticed of. Maybe I was left at that middle of nowhere. lol.

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      miracleshappen Yes. It has sort of a family tradition to go and have a vacation on that middle of nowhere. But hey, it was the countryside and those vacations were idyllic.

Never had summer flings, but I hooked up with a couple of guys one summer. Was doing a cross country backpacking trip with my best friend

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      You said a couple of guys so I presume that was an orgy. Or do you mean, different guys on various dates?

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      sala67 maybe she meant different guys on various dates lol, why'd you assume that it was an orgy anyway?

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      sala67 Various dates, of course. There were about 4 men, I think. I was young then so no orgies at that time.

I had flings in every season. But my summer flings are the best. Why? Simple, the season is just perfect. We could go around easily without encountering any problems except the hot weather.

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you never had a serious relationship if you end up having flings every season lol

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      ermanw4 Yes, she had for every season. LOL. Anyway, going back, those were flings so naturally they would be short seasoned only.

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you are so lucky that you had a fling in every season. How I wish I had those way back but it never occurred in my thought.

I had one in high school. He was handsome with a blond hair and blue eyes. Sadly, I never saw him again after that summer.

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      Just one and that one suddenly became unavailable after the summer? That was too bad. Well, at least there was one. That was much better than nothing.

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      I assume that you still long for his presence since you never mentioned any other summer flings lol.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      HeatherS She said that she only had one summer fling. If there was only one, then that person would not be easy to forget and had already imprinted with your life.

I've never had a summer fling, but since we're talking about seasons, would you consider winter fling? Lol.

Comment

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol considering that cold weathers require a cuddle session? I'm all out all-weather for hookups lol depends on my mood

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      imacoolgal does weather even matter if you're always that horny? Lol

I'm not sure if I had a summer fling, all I know is that I was really drunk all summer, partying and whatnot.

Comment

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounded like spring break too lol

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you have somebody to hookup with often? If that's a yes, that may count as a summer fling
Working...
X