Alcohol and Hookups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol and Hookups

Alcohol can really make us do stupid things, right? Well there was this friend of mine who got so drunk one night and during that night, she experienced her first hookup! What's crazy about it is that she didn't even know his name and they met at a club. She's still trying to remember what happened but she is definitely shocked that she hooked up with a stranger. Have you also experienced something like this?
    Last edited by wenddall7; 11-01-2019, 01:14 PM.

Now that you've mentioned it, I remember during my younger years. There was a time when I woke up in another guy's place and I can't even remember how I got there. What's hilarious is that the guy doesn't remember a thing too.

Comment

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some partial blackouts. Yes, you could not remember it anymore but you knew what you were doing in the actual event that it was being done.

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, both of you could not remember how you got there but could you remember that you had sex together?

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times a similar case happened during your younger years? If it happened more than five times then you were problematic during your younger years. lol.

I had an unexpected hookup with a guy we've met at the bar, he followed us when he hopped into another bar. At first, he was flirting with one of my friends, but then he asked me to have a dance with him. So I did, I got up and we danced, and I can tell that he's starting to like me. I don't know what came up to me after a couple of drinks, I kissed him and he kissed back but nothing happened after. Cock-tease? Pretty much like that.

Comment

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      dvrcd13 That is a possibility. So, for those men, make sure that the women that you like to hookup to are drunk enough to join you in the bed. lol.

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      ClaireBare lol. At least, he was able to have a kiss from me. That could still be a consolation for him.

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      imacoolgal Well, I was pretty sure that he was expecting it but sorry for him that nothing happened. lol.

I remember entering the bar with my coworkers, having shots and things got a little blurry. I don't know how I scored a hot chick I was making out with at the alley of the bar, then I woke up with a blonde girl beside me. Her make up was all over the pillow but I remember the chick I was making out with was brunette. What a night!

Comment

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      keyth90 He must've been dreaming that he scored a blondie at the bar when it's actually the same girl beside him with her smudged make-up all over the pillow. It must've come to his senses that the girl looked unattractive since the alcohol has got out of his system, lol!

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, the brunette that you were referring to went on and had an another guy. As for the blonde one, it could be that she was the lady whom her friends left at their table due to her drunkenness that she could no longer stand up. I wonder how you were able to carry her. lol. Sorry, my imagination went wild.

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      sala67 Yeah, you're probably right, it's her friend. I realized it now HAHA, the joke's on me. Well, yes I brought home with me a blonde chick and I wish that somehow it could have been the brunette one 'coz she's literally smoking hot!

That was what I hated the most when I was young. When you drink too much alcohol, you would have either total blackout or partial blackout. I would still choose to have a partial blackout as I could still remember some of the events. Better have something than nothing not all.

Comment

• emmander45
      emmander45 commented
      Editing a comment
      But did you have any hookups during those times? Like you can remember a bit about what happened that night and yes, you could've sworn that you're hooking up with someone already.

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      At least it was just a partial hookup, but a part of you is telling me that you want to experience a total blackout. You'll be surprised to wake up without knowing what the hell had actually happened that night.

Originally posted by wenddall7 View Post
    Alcohol can really make us do stupid things, right? Well there was this friend of mine who got so drunk one night and during that night, she experienced her first hookup! What's crazy about it is that she didn't even know his name and they met at a club. She's still trying to remember what happened but she is definitely shocked that she hooked up with a stranger. Have you also experienced something like this?
    wenddall7 I think you should always be on a lookout for your friend there. She's been drinking way too much and is unaware of hitting up random strangers in the club. I'm not saying that you should not allow her but at least be careful and I hope she does not drag you into such trouble.

Comment

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, we always have that one friend who gets themselves wasted just to score someone to hook up with. Those kinds of moves, I thought that men are the only beings who do such things, I'm surprised that her friend does that too.

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a friend that is purposively getting himself drunk just to hit on random women in the bar. It's quite embarrassing when he tried hooking up with this cute waitress but she threw him a punch when he slapped her ass. We just laughed at him because he never had a successful hookup because of that. Yes, he gets really horny when he's really drunk.

I already experienced something just like that. I woke up and saw an unfamiliar room. The first thing I checked? My clothes, of course! And I'm not surprised to see that I'm naked and beside me is a guy who is naked as well. I don't need to be smart to figure out that something happened between the two of us, lol! Anyway, what I did was I tried to find my clothes and quietly sneaked out of the room and went home. I can say that it was a fun experience.

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      You weren't surprised that you were naked? I bet you experience this all the time then. Lol! I haven't experienced something like this because I don't get drunk easily. I am usually the last woman standing in the club.

No, I haven't experienced that. Because unlike your friend, I do know how to control myself. I do know the right time to stop drinking. Maybe you should tell your friend to have some control the next time.

Comment

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup. The best one is to have a control over those drinks. You could drink moderately and have a hookup. That would be the best hookup ever. A little alcohol on the body is fine.

I tried that but only for one time. I went clubbing alone and drunk so much because I was brokenhearted. Then a guy approached me while I was dancing and that's the end of my memory for that night. The next morning, I woke up with a throbbing head and a note on my bedside table thanking me for the night. I am quite sad that I didn't get his name. But what I'm sure is he's handsome and sexy!

Comment

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      He's really sweet for leaving you a note but too bad you didn't get to know him that much. I'm sure that you two had a great time together. Why do I get this feeling that you two might cross paths again?

I have similar experiences before and all I can say is that alcohol will do us no good. That's why I already stopped drinking. I don't want to have extreme hangovers and crazy hookups anymore.

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      I disagree with this. Alcohol can make us do fun things. I've had crazy hookups before and all I can say is alcohol makes situations more exciting for me.

A hookup from a bar with a drunk stranger? Sorry but she made a wrong decision. Most drunk guys would not be able to perform well on the bed. While they could still do all the things, it would not be as good as in the sober mode. You could advise her to have a hookup after a date in a restaurant. Both would be on their right mind and the sex would be a very pleasant experience.

Comment

Oh, yeah. A similar case happened to me. We had a party with friends. We drank here and there; danced here and there. The morning after, I woke up naked on someone else's bed. I was alone. My head hurt. I had my clothes on. I sat for a while at the bed. I was remembering what happened last night when the door opened and a man came in. He smiled at me. I smiled back at him and asked him: "What is your name again?"

Comment

I haven't experienced something like that. I always save the name and number of the girl before hooking up with her. For future purposes, I guess?

Comment

• voodoofoo
          voodoofoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you guys actually text the girls that you meet in clubs? I always give my number but no one texts me so I don't know. Anyway, I haven't experienced having a hookup because of too much alcohol. I always drink responsibly, that's why.

Back when I was younger, I have done things like that too. There was this one time that I panicked because of the dirty and unfamiliar room, lol! I even thought I was kidnapped. Anyway, those are the times that I miss and I am hoping that I still get to experience that now.

Comment

I love drinking alcohol so much and I am a hard drinker but this hasn't happened to me yet. I think I just need to be really really drunk in order for me to experience this. What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
          X