The Next Step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Step

To those who prefer having fuck buddies, has any of you had one who wanted to take things to the next level? I'm talking about the other person telling you that he/she wants you to be his/her girlfriend/boyfriend?

If I feel that we have other things each other besides the desire to fuck each other, then I'm willing to make him my boyfriend

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      What if it's only one of you who ended up having feelings? Are you still going to be fuck buddies as him or try to make the boyfriend-girlfriend thing work?

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, not just desire for me, but also attraction. It should be a complete package. Attraction and desire should be present in that package. Of course, there should also be other stuffs that he should have like a big dick and great bed skills.

• bugcow
      bugcow commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I could give it a chance. The desire is already there. If I feel that I love him, then okay, we could go and try to be lovers.

A fuck buddy should stay or remain as a fuck buddy in my opinion. Because I'm not sure how to explain it to my friends on how we've met and became a couple

Comment

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      You could tell them that you were fuck buddies. Close friends would understand your case.

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. It is better to remain as fuck buddies. Leveling up would just complicate things.

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you're going to stop having sex with him automatically if one of you started to develop romantic feelings towards the other person?

I guess it is okay to ask the other person that. But you should prepare yourself to get rejected and ending the fuck buddy relationship because of it

Comment

• wendy
      wendy commented
      Editing a comment
      Both of you know that your relationship is just a fuck buddy. So, yes, the risk of rejection is high.

FuBu turned to be lovers or couples for real! Are you kidding me? That would be awesome! Because, I've grown accustomed and I got over with my body insecurities when prancing naked around the house with him and he knows when and how to push my buttons.

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with guys that started as a fuck buddy?

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      sala67 I think that she's never been in that situation before that's why she thinks that it would be awesome and a great idea.

Well, it depends on the other person. For me, if he is both handsome and great in bed, then he would have a high chance that he would become my boyfriend.

Comment

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, he would become your boyfriend. But do you think that he would stop his ways of having hookups with other women? That is already a habit, so I guess that it would be difficult to stop it.

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to propose to him or you're going to wait for him to tell you that he wants you to be his girlfriend?

Wait, they are only sex buddies, so I guess that they should remain to be as one. Let us remember that most fuck buddies are only there simply because of sex. If I accept his offer to be his girlfriend, I would have a doubt that I would be the only one on his life.

Comment

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      It hasn't crossed your mind that there's a chance that they end up falling for each other or at least one of them would fall for the other?

• remmalyn
      remmalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      westine I haven't actually tried it yet that is why I thought that way.

I won't accept it even if his offer looks so real. Why? Because those kinds of men are simply no good. Yes, they are next to nothing. All they know is to fuck around. I won't fall into their sweet words.

Comment

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      What if its the other way around? You're the one who ends up falling for the guy? Are you going to tell him about those feelings or just keep it to yourself?

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      pauline I think she's been in that situation before and the guy agreed being her boyfriend but she was still treated like a fuck buddy.

Actually, sometimes, we need to try new things. So, for me, I would accept it. I will have to see if it would work.

Comment

• boogoow13
      boogoow13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that most of your fuck buddies wanted to date you exclusively.

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      So the only reason why you're going to agree to be his girlfriend is because you try something new with him?

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      But if it doesn't work for the two of you, are you going to go back into being fuck buddies?

I might go and try to find out if he feels the same towards me. If he only sees me as a fuck buddy, I will keep my feelings to myself.

Comment

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be the one who's going to be forward if you find out that he has romantic feelings towards you also?

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      But would you still continue to be his fuck buddy?

Actually told a fuck buddy that I'm falling for him and ended up losing him because of it. So I would suggest to try and avoid thinking any romantic thoughts about him or her.

Comment

• clenna2
      clenna2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he immediately ghosted you right after you told him what you feel towards him?

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      That guy perhaps is not really into relationships, he only really prefers fuck buddies for fewer responsibilities.
Working...
X