You Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Up?

To those who give their actual number to their one night stands, has any of you got a booty message from them?

I've responded on some booty call messages before. They're the ones who were really good in bed.

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      So did you just kept the number of those people who are good in bed and ditch the others?

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      You clearly remember those who are really good in bed among all you had a one night stand with?

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      voodoofoo Yeah they are the only one who is worth it and deserves to have more.

Yeah, those booty texts like Are you home? and Wanna come over? and I'll just reply back with I don't wanna come over because it's over.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you've rejected every single one of them? I bet there's at least a few of them that you thought who was worth hooking up again.

• nericcaw3
      nericcaw3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you bother giving up your number if you think it's over between the two of you?

Yes and he was asking me to have sex with him again if I am free and if I want to.

Comment

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      And did you end up sleeping with him again or not?

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      If he is a guy worth doing it again then you could have said yes.

I did try it on my one night stand that is really good in bed. The good thing is she responded positively to me!

Comment

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      So you had sex again? I bet the girl is attracted to you that is why he responded positively.

I might be the type who don't deserve a repeat performance when it comes to hookups since most of the time, I often end up getting fake numbers.

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      I experienced that too. I think it is because the guy is not attracted to me or he does not want me to contact him anymore.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      Were the numbers still active or they were already dead?

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      sala67 same on me LessLee they're dead, some are just fake.

There's a bunch of them that I used to message whenever I'm horny and having troubles sleeping.

Comment

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      How often do they end up at your place and I'm guessing that none of them ignored that message, right?

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      TaintGotYou You're wrong about it because they usually ignore me, they reply then suddenly change their mind.

Funny you asked, I have this friend who had a one night stand with total stranger. After the quick hook up the guy really enjoyed her performance and they end up being together. I think there is a high percentage that you will find the right partner through hookups.

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      Your friend is so lucky then, not all would find that kind of men in a one-night stand experience

• emmander45
      emmander45 commented
      Editing a comment
      loofabb Pretty lucky for finding a relationship but for me, I would never do it.

Yes I always get a booty from a guy I met in bar and we end up having a one night stand. I think I was so drunk that night that I gave him my number which I really regret on doing. Now I keep on getting text notifications from him and it's really kind of annoying.

Comment

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you can just block his number if his messages are starting to bother you.

• paupau11
      paupau11 commented
      Editing a comment
      RustyJay Yeah blocking that person is the easiest way to get rid of that person.

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess he was bad at it that's why you're regretting giving him your number.

There was this guy who somehow got my number and texted me as I was about to masturbate. Told him to send me a pic to see if he's good looking and has a nice package. And since he passed, the two of us were taking each others clothes 30 minutes later.

Comment

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      So I guess your masturbation was interrupted in a good way.

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, interrupted cause something better is coming. lol.

First, Giving your number is not a great idea unless she is so hot like a model that you keep on dreaming on. I am the one who usually gives if she's hot but I'm not getting their message but its fine at least I got a one night stand on them.

Comment

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the girl would ask for your number? Are you willing to gift it?

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Might not be a good idea but if you felt a slight connection then we might give them up for some booty call.

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      Charanne if she's hot and good at sex then I might be willing to give my number keyth90 yes, if I felt something towards her then, I'll probably give my number as well.

I don't even remember my number whenever I am drunk and I only accept one night stand whenever I am drunk so I guess this does not apply to me. lol

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Is your number to hard to remember lol. I guess you don't also remember those guys you had one night stand with.

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      So there's a bunch of people out there who might have gotten a message from those that you had a one night stand with?

Never had because I don't give my number up, like what they always say "What stays in somewhere, stays in somewhere".

Comment

• bugcow
      bugcow commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better not to give it up and might even spread your numbers with horny guys looking for some hookups.

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      So it's already over once you've already experience having sex with them and it should stay like that.
Working...
X