Sex Confessions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Confessions

What was the strangest sex related confession that you've heard? Mine was being told by my ex that in order for her to orgasm immediately she would imagine that Brad Pitt or some hot Hollywood actor is fucking her.

I was the first girlfriend of this guy and the day after that we had an intense make out session, he told me that I was the first girl that he ever jerked of to.

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you were also the one who took his virginity.

It was with this guy who had trouble making it hard. I was sucking his dick for almost fifteen minutes when he tells me that he jacked off before going to my place.

Comment

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you get mad at him because of it or you just continued to suck on his dick?

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have given him a hard on pills lol. That's why guys should not jacked off before having sex because they'll ruin their momentum.

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      imacoolgal I waited again for several minutes and did not continue it because I was so pissed.

Originally posted by tummytummy View Post
    Mine was being told by my ex that in order for her to orgasm immediately she would imagine that Brad Pitt or some hot Hollywood actor is fucking her.
    Did you get mad at her after she told you that? Or you didn't care since you were still able to fuck her.

Comment

This was told to me by one of my close friends. The guy that she was seeing at the time told her that he might be bisexual since he slept with her brother. He told her that right after they just had sex.

Comment

• Ommarablue
        Ommarablue commented
        Editing a comment
        I kinda feel that's slightly better than catching him doing it with her brother.

• keyth90
        keyth90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe the guy is just joking or is he really serious being bisexual?

This was told to me a month into our relationship. He told me that I was the one who took his virginity. When he told me that, it made me realize that I was kinda lucky that he lasted longer than I expected when the first time that we had sex.

Comment

• sala67
        sala67 commented
        Editing a comment
        But did he know what he was doing and didn't coached him whatsoever?

• serrenakern
        serrenakern commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you been with a virgin before and he came really quick when you fucked him?

Told me it was his first time not wearing a condom because he can't control it. I was shocked that he didn't cum inside me otherwise I would be pregnant right now.

Comment

• miracleshappen
        miracleshappen commented
        Editing a comment
        If he didn't creampied you, where did you he shot his load? Did he came on your belly or mouth?

I once admitted to my ex that I wasn't in the mood for it that night. He caught me looking at the clock and was obviously faking it.

Comment

• hbhvr56
        hbhvr56 commented
        Editing a comment
        How did he caught you? Were you still moaning even if he stopped thrusting already?

• LessLee
        LessLee commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you're just bored and want to end things quickly with him.

A fuck buddy of mine once told me that he loves being with me because I look like his hot cousin and was thinking of her as we had sex. I was thinking that this guy is fucked up by obsessing about his cousin.

Comment

• paupau11
        paupau11 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's totally fucked up but I know some guys as well who think their cousins are hot as hell and was also talking about them but not sexually.

• yani13
        yani13 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a bit messed up, but you should be at least be thankful since he's fucking you and not his cousin.

He told me that he sees and imagines me as his wife at the moment and he is indeed has a wife. This occurred on my one night stand with a man who still thinks about his wife as we are fucking together.

Comment

• loofabb
        loofabb commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad that he didn't let you wear a wedding gown as you were doing it lol.
    Working...
    X