Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coworker tries out dating app for the first time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coworker tries out dating app for the first time!

My coworker called to me just a few hours ago telling me that she has 4 dates this week after I told her to try dating apps. Yes, it is her first time trying those dating apps, I mean, how lucky is that? Just wanted to share with you guys that you should be happy with your friend's success stories too even if it's a small thing.
    Last edited by ClaireBare; 01-02-2020, 12:30 PM.

She must've been single for too long too! Thanks to you, she knows that with the help of those dating apps, she might find someone to become a suitable date for her. I agree that we should celebrate even the smallest achievements that are friends have to share with us.

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      We should be happy for them taking a few steps away from their comfort zone. She must've been scared to try those dating apps and look at her go, she already has dates to go.

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      She could have been single and desperate for so long. Lol. Well, that was bad for her. Anyway, that has already changed. Look, she has already few dates and that is a good news for her.

I've been there before when I was new to dating apps, I have like tons of guys chatting me up but there were like 5 successful dates without sex, but there are those dates that did involve sex it was like 10, I can't remember lol.

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, so how were those dates then? Were they good? Do tell us here if you still have contacts with them or are you still active in those dating apps?

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      We do not need to remember everything as those hookups as meant for no strings attached. They came and they were gone.

Wait, how old is she? How can she not know those dating apps? Or she must've been so scared to try until you convinced her to ClaireBare, well, at least now she should look forward to those dates and I wish her success for more dates to come!

Comment

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't matter how old is she anyway, she wats to be out there and let her mingle with those other people there. She might have been single for so long and it's about time that she should have those dates already lol.

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Why could she be so scared trying those dating apps? I guess she could that gullible type and is easy to get, maybe that's why. Hmm.

I think she's getting a hang of those dating apps and she might be looking forward to more dates. Ah, way to go!

Comment

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      She is getting a hang of it actually. Look at her go, she's expecting to have 4 dates already. For sure, those men are looking forward to meeting her and they might be surprised to know that she's new to those dating apps.

• wenddall7
      wenddall7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, supportive much? Well, she should watch out for some people on those dating apps, some people might even want to take advantage of her.

What about you, ClaireBare? Haven't you been on those dating apps lately? Well, your coworker is way ahead of you now. Oh wait, are you taking a break from those dating apps?

Comment

• clenna2
      clenna2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes people who had way more hookups should consider getting a break from those, like me, lol, I think dating apps kinda bore me too. I want real people with stories not just hooking ups and bodies.

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Those apps are designed for anyone and they're timeless, they may upgrade to better ones with cool and new special features in it. People will seem to jump to what's hip and trendy and they will always go to those new dating apps.

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      She could be overusing those apps already! Lol. She does not need much as she might have dated lots already.

Of course, we should be happy with our workmates. But did she know that she could be banged four times, also? She might not know that one and that we might be shocked to have it.

Comment

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      She can have sex with them or not, it's her choice anyway. Plus, why can't she have those decent dates without getting laid by the end of the night?

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Easy now, she won't get fucked all at once and I'd doubt that some of them would actually meet her, and I even doubt if some of them would be able to get her laid down as well. I think she's aware that those men are also looking forward to banging her.

Since that was her first time, she would feel so excited and happy. But as time would pass by, she would begin to wane as she would feel tired using those apps, too.

Comment

• Lara2l
      Lara2l commented
      Editing a comment
      But I hope that she gets to meet someone who can make her feel happy and satisfied, that way, she can finally delete those apps and be with someone she can be genuinely happy with.

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      But if we usually get tired of those dating apps, we just leave them on our phones and just wait for new hookups to come by. We shouldn't delete those apps if we ever get tired of it.

So, why is she late in using those dating apps? Why did she not use those apps when she was still in school when there would be more free time to hookup? Did nobody introduce those apps to her?

Comment

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she's aware of those apps but she just chose to focus on other things and now I can tell that she's an adult and most probably be enjoying her time in those dating apps now.

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      Using dating apps while still in school? That would be a bad distraction to your studies. It is not advisable to do that, what can you gain from using dating apps while you're at school? Unwanted pregnancies and sexual diseases? Lol.

So, who taught your co-worker to use those dating apps? I think that she has been late in using those apps. It has been many years since those kinds of apps were released in the market.

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      But there are a few dating apps that are coming out and I think it's great. It never goes out and the features would be upgraded than those that we have before.

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      I think her coworker is already on her 40s lol, I can imagine but anyway it is not too late for anyone to try those dating apps. People in their 60s and beyond still use dating apps, yes, WillowPillow I'm freakin' serious.

That is her first time, so the excitement is still present. Later on, the excitement would be lessened. For now, she should enjoy her new hobby.

Comment

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you say that? You're worried that soon she'll get tired of hooking up? Hmm, though so too lol.

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      sala67 Oh come on, she might still get excited if she gets to have hot guys to hook up with. It's not like she's going to hook up with those men most of the time, she can have breaks from it but she will surely come back when there's good looking guys waiting for her.

So, what app did she use? I may switch to that app as it appears that she was successful in having those dates.

Comment

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think there a specific kind of app for that, you should at least try downloading all of the apps that are needed to be download for you to have multiple dates.

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      kasnier4 I got curious too, I think it's not one of those common types of dating sites or apps but then again, wow, she made quite a catch there already!

You know, there is nothing scary about those dating apps, what is scary is when you get to meet up with someone FROM those dating apps. This is why we should always be careful and mindful of the people we get to meet in person.

Comment

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      Be careful meeting up with people you barely even know. Sometimes it is better that you stick to talking to those people on those dating apps but then again, if you know that person well then go ahead, have some formal meetups with them in public places.

She might get bored with those dating apps, I guess? She should do it less than often because not all the time people would be interested in hooking up, right?

Comment

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're a tease then you'll soon get bored with it and end up not finding a suitable date or hook up to be with.
Working...
X