Vacation Disasters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation Disasters

What were some of the worst things that happened to you during a vacation or while you're travelling? Mine was food poisoning. Just spent the most of the trip in my room since I was shitting and puking my brains out

This happened during a road trip. The car blew up two tires and had to wait for half a day before the tow service arrived

Comment

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you do an alternative though? Or did you just go home because you have no car?
      Last edited by nnica; 07-01-2019, 07:59 AM.

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      leahsneak It pushed through but one day was lost. We hired a new car to be used instead.

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      nnica We hired a new car to be used and we proceeded with the vacation. We did not use the same car anymore as it might break down after the tires have been fixed. It was a long distance road trip so we did not want to encounter an another issue. That car was already kinda old if you were wondering.

Me and my friend got our passports stolen during a tour. So we ended up being left by the group that we're with

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      How was it stolen? What was the chance that both of your passports got stolen? Were it placed on the same bag or something?

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Just the passports and nothing else? If that's the case, I'm quite sure that you and you're personal details might be on sale in the dark web.

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Losing your only credentials in a foreign country sucks. You only wanted a little time off but you actually got more trouble and work.

Food poisoning and you were not rushed to the hospital for treatment? Almost all food poisoning cases that I have read were taken to taken to a hospital. What food did you eat, anyway?

Comment

We accidentally overslept at the airport that we're in while we're waiting our connecting flight

Comment

• LessLee
        LessLee commented
        Editing a comment
        How long was the layover that the two of you ended up oversleeping at the airport?

I had a friend who was almost kidnapped during a trip in South America

Comment

• AvaHHH
        AvaHHH commented
        Editing a comment
        Slurpee In a way, you can call that a vacation. Sex is involved anyway

• Starla
        Starla commented
        Editing a comment
        You friend must have been very rich that she was targeted to be kidnapped. I presume that she was able to escape her kidnappers. How was she able to escape? Did you report the incident to the police?

• Khaleesi
        Khaleesi commented
        Editing a comment
        Starla I said almost. I did not say that the kidnapping was successful. They tried to pull her and place her inside a car but she was able to release herself from the men and ran away. It was not reported to the police. Police there won't do anything, anyway.

My friend found his best man at one random sauna when we went to a trip. Fun dude.

Comment

• PintCream
        PintCream commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you telling us that he caught his girlfriend cheating on him with his best man? Just wanted for you to clear things up since your answer is a bit vague

I wonder if somebody would post about waking up in a tub full of ice and stitches where the kidneys are placed

Comment

• TaintGotYou
        TaintGotYou commented
        Editing a comment
        Or it could be worse. They ended up being like the characters in the movie Hostel

• Noelle
        Noelle commented
        Editing a comment
        That maybe the worst way to put a dot in your vacation. lol

• DraggedOn
        DraggedOn commented
        Editing a comment
        TaintGotYou In China years ago, the internal organs of the prisoners were harvested without their consent after right after their execution.

Ended up in the drunk tank during spring break a number of times

Comment

• JuneBug
        JuneBug commented
        Editing a comment
        Haven't you learned your lesson from the first time that you slept on the tank? Why the need to have it over and over again?

• SpeedyGee
        SpeedyGee commented
        Editing a comment
        Starla What made you say so? Is it because of the way I dress up? I may look like a member of a gangsta but I am a nice man.

• SpeedyGee
        SpeedyGee commented
        Editing a comment
        JuneBug Lessons? What lessons? Not a part of my vocabulary to learn immediately. Just kidding. No, actually, I was too drunk to even stand up. lol.

Almost drowned when I was taking surf lessons. There was a strong undercurrent when I fell down of my surfboard

Comment

• ermanw4
        ermanw4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did somebody rescued you or you were able to grab your board?
    Working...
    X