All In The Family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All In The Family

Have you been caught doing it by a family member or caught a family member having sex?

Me and my cousin were really close and lived a couple of block away from us. She would occasionally drop by if she wants to hangout with me. So there was this one time in high school where she accidentally saw me doing it with my boyfriend at the time.

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      nnica If they're are really close, she wouldn't. But we can't really avoid slips of the tongue.

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you would say that she got excited when she saw you and in a twist of fate joined you.

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      I just thank god that it's a water under the bridge now. We talk about it from time to time but it's only for the laughs.

Actually caught my aunt giving her boyfriend at the time a blowjob when I was around ten years old

Comment

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      Your aunt's uncle wasn't the only one blown away that day. lol

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they saw you watching though? What did they say?

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      At ten years old, you would not know what they were doing then. I bet that it took time before you realized the thing that they were doing. There must have been some confusion on your mind.

This was told to me by my parents. It happened when I was around 4 or 5 years old. I accidentally saw my uncle and aunt having sex. Since I don't know what it is called, I just told to the first adult that I saw my uncle and aunt wrestling each other naked in the guestroom

Comment

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      All of your family is so embarrassed that day except you. Another example where ignorance is a bliss.

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Wrestling? Your aunt and uncle must have done something wild on the bed, eh?

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      WillowPillow Aggressive actions on bed-like structures always makes wrestling come to mind if you're innocent enough. lol

Caught my cousin masturbating in our kitchen before. That kid was nasty. I don't even know what he is masturbating to.

Comment

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      Rizza Or a tuna sandwich? Did someone ask already if that that kid has a dog? lol

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      What was his reaction when he saw you?

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      Most kids would do it anywhere they feel like doing it. The location does not matter with them.

Saw grandpops and grandma before. They were in their 60's at that time. What I saw that day scarred me for life.

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ommarablue I was nine at that time. I did not know what sex was at that time as I was just a little girl then so it did not ruin my sex life.

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      RustyJay No, I did not freak out nor shrieked out. I went beside them and ask them what they were doing. They were so shocked that I was already beside them. They asked me to leave and close the door.

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      voodoofoo lol. When we get old, we would be the next in line to be called gross. Oh, life.

Had a cousin who used to baby sit me before when my parents were out. He was a couple of years older than me and there was this one time that he invited the girl that he was seeing to drop by the house and I saw them doing it in the couch since he thought that I was already asleep. I told my parents about it the next day and that was the last time he babysat me

Comment

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you talk about that with your babysitter when you grew up?

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      That sitter is looking for a place for a quick fuck. Not agreeable but smart.

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      I always wonder why there are some men who babysit? All that I had seen were women.

My boyfriend dropped by my apartment. We were lying on the couch when my mom who happened to visit me came in. She was surprised when she saw us that she became speechless.

Comment

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      If my mom came and saw us on the couch, she would not be speechless. She would be shouting on top of her lungs and would tell us to do it on my room. lol.

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have joked your mom by asking her if she wanted to join you with your session. lol.

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Were the two of you in the middle of doing it or you were already done when your mom saw you?

Was caught by the parents of my ex in the middle of sex. And it was during the summer so we were not under the blanket when they caught us

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      Who was the one on top when his parents caught you? I bet it was traumatizing for them if their son was on top since the first thing that they saw was his asshole lol
Working...
X