Up To Date?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up To Date?

Is any of you updated when it comes to what's happening in the other parts of the planet? Or you're too busy with your own shit, that you don't care what's happening lol

I try to stay updated on what's happening in my city or state, but I have no plans of knowing what's happening in the different parts of the planet

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that happenings on other places are important, too?

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      Ommarablue, maybe it's because thinking way too much might make you feel anxious or paranoid about the things going on in your surroundings.

Most the times I'm clueless with what's happening since I don't have FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      AvaHHH Oh my gosh. You are so mean. No, I am not that ignorant.

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      PintCream Last week? I thought they would land next week!

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      BossyGal Hmmmm, no comment. Wait, why are some people so mean?

I try and keep myself updated when it comes to certain topics since I don't think that you can be updated to every single thing that's happening out there

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      But it's hard to miss out on those other things too. What if you're talking to someone who talks about the things you don't even know? How can you keep up?

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      keyth90 I need to know the major national and international news.

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Slurpee I would just smile. Hey, there is nothing wrong in admitting that I am not aware of that particular topic.

If that would be fashion around the world, then I always update myself. Some news, yes. But it would be difficult to keep updated for all sectors across regions of the planet.

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Why fashion? Why not the more important ones like the current events?

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      You're one of those girls who cares about the Kardashians than climate change & politics lol

I only care much with the happenings inside the country. There are already lots of news in here. No need for the news in the other parts of the world.

Comment

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think we also need to know some news which are happening in the other countries.

It would be nice to be always updated with the happenings in all parts of the planet but we are not CNN. Sometimes, I watch the news. Sometimes, I do not. It depends if there are free time and it depends on my mood if I would watch or not.

Comment

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      Same thing here. Time is not enough to know all the happenings in the world. What I need to know are the most important ones.

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you always have CNN on whenever you're at home?

I am not updated but oftentimes, I only care the news inside the region. Those are the important things for me.

Comment

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you're always updated with your Instagram selfies.

We must need to know the major happenings no matter where they are in the world. In this way, we are kept updated with the news.

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you really think that you need to know about every single thing that is happening?

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      ermanw4 As much as possible, that would have to be a yes. We need to know every major happenings. In this way, we are abreast with the time.

I'm sorry, what? Where? Who? Lol, see that's the problem, how would a conversation flow without knowing what's actually happening. I have that constant fear of missing out.

Comment

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm always online, I'm pretty sure that I'm updated about everything.
Working...
X