Old and flirting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old and flirting

What if someone old, say 40 years or more older than you are, began to flirt with you. Would you reciprocate or just ignore the person?

Is the old man rich? lol. I guess you know where this would lead to.

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      Like how rich would you like to have? Someone who owns several big mansions?

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh, yes! Me too, I would love to join you BossyGal haha

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that money talks for you, when it comes to dating older men

No way for me to flirt with someone way older than I. Hello, I would look like his grand daughter already!

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      You seem to look like you're interested to try it if you ever did change your mind in the future lol!

I'm not into older women, I don't know. Most of my buddies talk about their cougar-kinks or fantasies but I don't find it kinky at all. Am I missing something out?

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      You seem to be the type of guy who enjoys the company of younger women or women of your age. I suggest you try at least once in your life unless you find a suitable older woman to date with.

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not try it yourself if you feel that you're missing something out

I would politely tell him to stop flirting with me because I'm not interested with someone who's as old as my dad

Comment

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if he continues flirting with you?

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      But would you go for someone as young as your brother? Or someone as old as your grandpa? Lol!

Do you think that flirting with someone who's as old as your dad is a good idea?

Comment

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if others like that then it's fine. It's none of your business to begin with

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      WillowPillow Alright. I got it. Money talks. And when money talks, everybody understands.

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      TechKilla Yeah, right. Like whatever. I was just asking, you know. Duh.

If I were old already, I would also do the full flirting with the young men. I would not care what others would think of me. I would still want to have some fun and I would choose those very young men. They would be surprised on how excellent my performances would be on the bed.

Comment

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you believe that those young men would still go for you when you look like an old grandmother already?

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the spirit! you shouldn't have to think about what other people might say or think. It's none of their business anyway

That's a hard pass for me. Don't want to end up being his private nurse because there's a huge chance that I have to remind him to take his medication every day

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have included that you might accidentally kill him in the middle of sex if he has a heart problem

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol Slurpee I was thinking the same thing. That would be pretty fucked up!

That's a huge age difference between us already so its a pass. Also, I'm not sure that we would find a common interest because of the age gap

Comment

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, there are some women that wanted to be with an old man because of the money. Some are in it for the companionship.

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that most women would dig it since they are in it for the money, of course.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      reddish97 and mum201610 Oh, yeah, when money talks, things would be up instantly.

I would date him as long as he's not married or doesn't have kids.

Comment

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't mind if both of those are on the line. We can be discreet as long as I'm always there for him.

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he's divorced and has kids? Is it still a no or you're willing to give it a try?

If it were a woman 5 to 10 years older than me, I would hook up with her, if I'm still single at that time.

Comment

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you should stay single and not get married yet just in case you get to know that woman of your dreams. You have to be very patient about it.

When money talks, age gap no longer matters. This is a real talk and applicable for all genders.

Comment

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking of being his sugar baby?

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Starla How much are we talking here? lol.

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      breastse3 If the price is right then why not?

I'm going to ask him how he was able to go out of the retirement home lol

To answer your question, I have no plans dating a guy who's forty years my senior

Comment

Working...
    X