The One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The One

For those who see themselves as a hopeless romantic. Are you worried if you're going to ever find the one or you believe that you're going to meet that person

Not really a hopeless romantic, but I still think that I would meet that person that I'm going to settle down with

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be sad if you're not able to find that guy?

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you honestly believe that he would come by himself? I mean, like he would come magically and without doing anything from your side?

I'm actually in the middle when it comes to that. I'm not going to feel bad if I end up not meeting her, but it would be great if I going to meet her

Comment

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      I get your point, if that person likes you then good and if not then cool. There's more people out there, they will come to you sooner or later.

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      You could not decide, do you?
      But, yeah, I feel the same as you.
      If he comes around, that would be great.
      If he does not come, it would just be fine with me.

• kendall10
      kendall10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Care to elaborate or explain what you mean by "in the middle" ?

I'm always the hopeless romantic before and after relationships but I don't mind. The right person would always come and go, so I'm used to it anyway. I'm currently dating and hooking up with guys and see where it takes me.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      We've all been there, being a hopeless romantic but we just needed to chill for a while. Or maybe we're just looking for someone to hookup during our lonely nights lol.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      How would you consider them as the right one if they would eventually leave you? He might be just a mister right now and not mister right

Yes, I've always believed that each of us have a person meant to be with

Comment

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      And what about the ones who end up being single for the rest of their lives? Does it mean that they were not able to cross paths with the person that they're supposed to be with?

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you believe that one, then what can you say for the people who went old and died but had not seen the people who they were supposed to be meant to them?

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      If you believe that one then have you found that someone already? Or are still waiting for that someone?

I'm always that hopeless romantic then but now I believe that there's someone out there might be searching for me. Let's not lose hope and grab every chance we get.

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't it be that you are the one who should be looking for her? But you are right that we should grab every chance that we can get.

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      voodoofoo why did you automatically assumed that he's not looking for her? Just because that he mentioned that she's out there and might be searching for him, it doesn't mean that he's just waiting for her to fall on his lap

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type who's always in a good mood if you're dating a girl?

I am not a hopeless romantic. But maybe a man would just arrive at an unexpected time and way and I would be swept right then and there. Wait, I am not a hopeless romantic, right?

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      What if that unexpected time that you're talking about is when you're in a relationship? Are you going to stay with the guy that you're currently with or go with the second guy?

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that what you've just described is called kidnapping lol

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      TechKilla guess that you took "the swept right then and there" part literally? lmao

Pardon. But what is exactly a hopeless romantic person? Is that the one who believes that the right person would just magically appear in front of him/her and then they would be happy together for the rest of their lives? Or am I wrong with my interpretations?

Comment

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      It's someone who has romantic notions about life. For that person life equals to love especially if that person is in a relationship. Hope this would clear things up for you

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a person who's often in good spirits or in cloud nine whenever he or she is in love. Or somebody who loves to be in love

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      DickedTracy do you think that you're one of those persons or not?
Working...
X