The Trophy Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trophy Life

If you're given a chance, are you willing to be a trophy husband or wife? I would love to be one, but I need to be sure that he doesn't have any children before I agree on being his trophy wife

If I hit a certain age and still single, maybe I'm going to consider myself to be a trophy wife

Comment

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG, same! I would consider giving it a go as well.

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I can give it a go if I'm still single by that time.

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Would it be a couple of years from now or more than five years in the future?

If there's a hot cougar who's willing to take me in, I would love to her trophy husband lmao

Comment

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      You do know that to be considered as a trophy husband, you're the one who needs to be more attractive than your wife

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      TaintGotYou He looks fine but he needs to go the gym. After a few months of workouts, you might be longing for him already. lol.

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      There would always be. A little gym and a little grooming on your part would make you look better. I am sure that you could be a good trophy husband.

Ooh...I think I'll pass. I'm not into trophy lives or anything, I just want a simple and happy life.

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you can still live a simple live if you end up being a trophy husband. The only difference is that you have a shitload of money

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that you can't live up to your title? Or you just want to have a simple and stress free life

If I'm going to spend most days sunbathing and parting at bars every night, then I would love to be a trophy wife lol

Comment

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      ermanw4 As a trophy wife, she would already be married so while she could go to parties every night, she must not have hookups with those younger and yummier men anymore.

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you could do those things. After all, you would just be a trophy wife. You know, your own purpose is just to show that he has a pretty wife and that's all.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      ermanw4 guess that you still equate partying at bars with sleeping with random people

I think I'll pass. I have no plans at all for things like this.

Comment

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      Why aren't you interested in having an easy going life and have everything that you've ever dreamed of?

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you don't want to be paraded around your wife that's why you have no plans of being one?

Sure, I would love to.
    Why not? It would be a life with a glamour.
    Being a trophy wife means that I am young and beautiful. Those two qualities alone would make me feel content with myself.

Comment

Not sure that there's a guy out there who would see me as a trophy wife material. But if there's a guy that would see me in that light, I'm going to grab that opportunity

Comment

First, would I have a comfortable life when I become a trophy wife?
        Not just comfortable but there must be a bit of luxury.
        If he could provide comfort plus luxury then I would accept it.

Comment

• Starla
          Starla commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he would make sure that you can have a luxurious lifestyle considering that you're his trophy wife. It would be dick move in his part if he would brag on having you as a trophy wife, but can't provide all your needs and wants

• Noelle
          Noelle commented
          Editing a comment
          Is this the first time you've heard of that term that's why you're asking all those questions?

I don't see myself as trophy material, but if there's somebody who's rich enough and sees me in that way, I would gladly be her trophy husband

Comment

• boogoow13
          boogoow13 commented
          Editing a comment
          You have a sexy body. I think the cougars are looking for men who are like you. They want young and sexy men. Of course, those men should be attractive. Maybe, a little more work out would do to improve the appearance? What do you think?

I don't think I have what it takes to be a trophy wife. But I would love to marry someone who's rich enough so that I can take things easily

Comment

Working...
        X