Hookup hiatus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookup hiatus

I'm not saying that I'm quitting the hookup culture but a hiatus will do, and it starts now.
    How long can you guys go on a hookup hiatus?

Are you talking not sleeping with men only or not having any form of sexual pleasure? If it's the first one, then it would be a year

Comment

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Khaleesi, are you sure that you can last a year without hooking up? Without any sexual pleasures from men? How can you resist temptation if they ever did seduce you?

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      Khaleesi how about if it includes not pleasing yourself? I bet you can't last two weeks without playing with yourself lol

• nericcaw3
      nericcaw3 commented
      Editing a comment
      She explicitly stated that it was a hookup. Pleasuring yourself is not a hookup, right?

The longest one that I've done was almost six months

Comment

• wendy
      wendy commented
      Editing a comment
      RustyJay We are talking about hookup only and not those toys and masturbation. Those are two different things.

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      And you actually did it! Hooray! Anyway, may we know the reason why you did it?

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Six months as a break is already long. So long that you might already miss those hot fucking sessions.

Originally posted by Charanne View Post
    Just a couple of months, I'm not sure how long. I always keep my dating apps online just in case someone wants to hook up with me. Like, how can I turn down someone especially if she's totally hot? Plus if she's near to my place, I'd hit that!

Comment

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      How about if she is far from your place like 1000 miles away and the fastest mode of transportation is a plane? Would you still go for that one time hookup?

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      nnica I think he wouldn't that, and so am I. You'll travel miles away and spend a lot of money just for a one-night stand? I might as well join in the hookup hiatus there!

I'm just curious why you all of the sudden decided to abstain from sex?

Comment

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she feels her pussy is sore and loose that's why she's going to need sometime to let it relax and feel tight again lol

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too. Isn't it that you love participating in hookups? I know that you are a party girl, right?

• remmalyn
      remmalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be that she has been overdoing it for the past years that she needed to take some break for a while then continue with it again after her hiatus.

I could not have a hookup hiatus at the moment. Hello, I am just starting up. I need to keep on going before I get old. lol.

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      So after 4 or 10 hookups, then you would consider doing a hookup hiatus there Remman?

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      But the question is Remman, have you been on a hookup hiatus before? Sure, you're back here maybe because you've been on a hiatus there already, or maybe you've recently broken up with your partner, is that it?

A hookup hiatus, you say? Well, I could do that one for a year or even more than a year. I could do the hiatus for that long as I do not long for it anymore.

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that it has been a while since you've gotten laid?

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      DickedTracy maybe she masturbates with the help of her toys. She's just abstinent from men and actual sex.

Whatever you're reason is, I wish you would be successful with what you're planning to do

Comment

• bugcow
      bugcow commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you do not have a plan to have your own hookup hiatus over there. Well, I could not blame you. I, myself, doesn't have a plan to pause either. lol.

• separated2010
      separated2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and I think a hiatus from hookup culture is much better healing than going through a breakup lol!
      And yes, I mean that because that's what I've been through before.

Originally posted by Charanne View Post
    I'm not saying that I'm quitting the hookup culture but a hiatus will do, and it starts now.
    I might go with you on that hiatus you're planning. I might start today, or this week. I'm not sure but I'm really tired of hooking up on dating apps where girls don't even talk to me that much😒

Comment

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that you're not doing too much for them to notice you?
      Maybe you talk too much about yourself and not asking how their day was, lol!

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      Those girls just ignore you simply because they do not want you. No reply from them means you are not their type.

About six months would do for me. I think that I could abstain from a hookup for that long.

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a bit long for me. I could have it at two months. I could stay that long only.

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm 4 months going 5 for my hookup hiatus. Online flirting is an exception since there would be no physical contact whatsoever. I think I'm okay with this setup already.

Can you tell us the reason behind your decision of not hooking up with men for the meantime?

Comment

• loccaBVNM
      loccaBVNM commented
      Editing a comment
      keyth90 I think she's not enjoying with her recent hookups anymore. Because if I were in the same exact situation as her, I'd consider taking a break from hookups too. Spend some quality time with friends, family and more time for myself.

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you want to know keyth90? Are you preparing yourself to be in a hookup hiatus as well?
Working...
X