Married & flirting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married & flirting

I just wanted to share with you guys something about my married cousin, and I'm open to any of your thought about this:
    He makes fake dating profiles to flirt with different women, yes he is married with kids but it's not part of his plan to go beyond flirting. Is this acceptable?

Somehow, it is acceptable. So what if he's flirting around? At least he's clever into thinking that he made a fake dating profile.

Comment

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      paupau11 It could be acceptable because it's just online flirting without having your real profile being used for the dating site.

• bugcow
      bugcow commented
      Editing a comment
      paupau11 As long as the wife doesn't find out about it then it's still acceptable.

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you say that it was somehow acceptable? As far as I know, flirting is cheating.

I guess his wife is aware of it since he made a FAKE profile, right? Ever thought of that? Because I did, I'm so clever!

Comment

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      His wife hasn't found out about it yet, not long enough, she might discover it if he ever leaves his phone unattended and receives a few notifications from the site.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      Lara2l Some women are very good at trusting with their instinct so she could have felt that something was off.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      tummytummy If the guy is a bit idiot to just leave his phone then that scenario might happen.

Wait, he is flirting but does not go beyond that one? So what is the purpose of his flirting? Is he just passing the time off?

Comment

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to flirt and if it's nothing more than just that then it's considered a past time, duh.

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      loofabb Maybe he's just enjoying flirting those women and nothing more goes on from that point. Well, at least he's using a fake profile and not his actual information there.

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that he would flirt without the intent to make it further. We know that almost all men would want to have connections and not just a fling.

Married but still flirting with lots of other girls? No, that is not acceptable at all. When you have a wife already then you should not be flirting with other girls anymore. He must focus on his wife and not on those girls.

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely unacceptable. Since you're already tied with someone you should respect the sanctity of your marriage, no more flirting with different women and just respect your wife & kids if you truly love them.

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      leahsneak mum201610 You two are definitely correct! There should be no more flirting if you're already married. You marry the person you love right? Then why would you even go around and flirting around with different women? Why can't you just be contented with your married life?

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Everybody gets tempted to flirt especially if there's hookup site like this one haha

I think that your cousin have multiple personalities and even if he is claiming that he does not go beyond flirting, I do not believe that one. He could be secretly meeting with those girls. How about doing some investigative work? lol.

Comment

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      westine Don't you think that he would be wasting his time doing some investigative work on his cousin? If that's what makes his cousin happy, then just let him be.

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      Possibly, westine. Yeah, I can feel that his cousin might be having multiple personalities and maybe he's just feeding his ego into thinking he'd be a better version of himself if he makes other women happy besides his wife.

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      Multiple personalities? You did not make him a psychotic, did you? lol. How about his cousin being a playful man only?

He created fake profiles pretending to be single while claiming that he only flirts with them. Wow, just wow. That man had planned it well. From the fake profiles, to flirting and I could assume that he made sure to bang those gullible women who fell to his traps.

Comment

• kasnier4
      kasnier4 commented
      Editing a comment
      You know how dating sites go, fake profiles or making themselves anonymous because most people there are just gullible and horny. They wouldn't care at all

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      But the problem is he used fake profile if the woman found out then they would reject his cousin for not being reliable and a fake one

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe its just an experiment you can't judge the guy immediately and probably bored with his life so he needs some social experimentation

Maybe your cousin is unhappily married and seeking a potential match but its fake so lets assume that he is looking for somebody to fuck maybe they are not his wife is not sex active anymore and your cousin still want to nail some hot chicks out there, its unacceptable and we dont no the reason behind it

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if he is a pimp maybe he is using his own photo with a different name so that's how it works nnica

• emmander45
      emmander45 commented
      Editing a comment
      imacoolgal You mean "know" lol. Yeah we might conclude to him being unhappy but maybe he is eager to know more about hooking up on dating sites

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep sorry about that its "know" If he is eager on dating sites at least he should just try it once and didn't get addicted to it

So how did you find out about this one? You must have spied on your cousin or told you about it but I dont know why he would tell you that, Does he have a problem on his wife right now?

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      You have lots of questions on this one, I'm thinking too on how he find out about this one maybe his cousin told him like "cuz I am on a dating site under a fake profile and I want to bang some other chicks besides my wife... "

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      No person would ever tell to their cousins things which are needed to be kept as secrets. She might have discovered it but I do not know how.

How many fake profiles are we talking here? I wonder why there were multiple fake profiles when he could just create one and use that one fake account to lure women to his side? If he could create fake ones then he should not be trusted as he could do others things aside from faking profiles. I would stay away from those kinds of men.

Comment

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      But it is mentioned that he does not plan to go beyond, just flirting. He's just doing his own thing, chatting with different women online. So what? We just sometimes want to talk to someone new every day.

If your cousin thinks that he made some clever ways then yeah he really did but at what cost? One day, he would suffer from the consequences of his actions if he is not careful.

Comment

• wendy
      wendy commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, he does not plan on going beyond those boundaries. Maybe just wanted flirting and sexting, nothing more from that. I guess I'd find this acceptable, as long as he does no go out and meet up with these ladies and you know, have a good time with them.

What? Flirting with different women? That is not acceptable at all. I would understand if he was flirting with a previous lover.

Comment

I would assume that your cousin is still young and just got married a few months ago. I could also say that your cousin had not left all the things that he needed to leave behind before getting married. I would say that his flirting should have stopped a long time ago but that he had failed to do so.

Comment

Is your cousin handsome? If he is then there should have been many women who had been lured on his deceitful moves. If they enjoyed the flirting and made more then good for them. They could continue what they are doing but they should be careful not be caught.

Comment

Originally posted by eritta6 View Post
          Is your cousin handsome?
          Why would yo want to know? It seems that you are interested to know huh.. Looks are not that important anymore when you're hooking up its more about the money and sex lol

Comment

• Slurpee
            Slurpee commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks don't matter anymore these days. If a person's flirting game is always on point then he must be really good at it. Also, he gets more from it, well, I just hope that he can balance all at once, being a great husband and a cheater. Soon, it will all fall, just wait and see.

• eritta6
            eritta6 commented
            Editing a comment
            No. I know lots of people who are looking into looks. People would ignore you if you are not that attractive.
        Working...
        X