Having a girl friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a girl friend

Yes, space was intentional, having a friend of the opposite sex. Even girls having guy friends, do you have one?
    We sometimes fight like we're a married couple, and flirt a bit like we're dating (honestly, I sometimes wish that we were) but I'm glad we're just friends.

I have a couple of guy friends, but I have this one guy friend that I'm secretly attached to. Yes, we are FWB but we never considered dating each other but still, I'm glad that we're friends.

Comment

• paupau11
      paupau11 commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you been friends? And how long do you plan to be friends with benefits? One day, he would have his girlfriend and you would be left behind.

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      justinenicole FWB? Cant even think about that with some of my friends but if you develop some feelings then maybe you two are not friends anymore and be lovers instead

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      So, who initiated the friends with benefits arrangements? Do not tell me that you were the first one who made the first move. lol.

Having a guy friend is the reason why we're both single. We share the things that we've experienced from dating, hooking up and serious relationships. We get the latest insights about why girls are like this, and why boys do that. See? It's fun being friends with a guy.

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you are both into each other I can argue why you are still both single if the reason is being close friend with each other. Don't know if it makes sense so just be together lol

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, it is always good to have some friends of the opposite gender. We would know how things work, somehow.

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah having a close friend of the opposite sex is the best but I dont get you why having a guy friend is what makes you single? It does not make sense LessLee

Well, most people would have same gender friends. Although, of course, there are people who would have opposite gender friends.
    Yeah, you would be friends with those other genders but I do no think that you would become so close with each other.
    I have male friends but they are not as close as my girl friends.

Comment

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      westine Why not? It's great if you're close to them so that you'll know what it's like to have guy friends to spend some time with.

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      westongreen I spend time with them but mostly with other girlfriends and I am sometimes not comfortable on having a 1 on 1 time with the guys

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      wenddall7 What? Stays sweet but remains as friends? Why would you show sweetness when they are just friends? Wait, what kind of sweetness are we talking about here?

I had seen some instances where their guy friend would become their boyfriend. But as for me, I personally do not like it. I would not accept my male friend to become my boyfriend.

Comment

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      And why is that so? Are you ashamed to be seen in public that you and your friends are actually dating? Is he not good-looking is that why?

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      TechKilla You seem to have a lot of questions lol but in her perspective she did not want to be in a relationship with close friends and that's her views on the way she sees someone as a friend

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      imacoolgal Agree! I think we should let her be happy being friends with him and it stays that way for her. I also have a guy friend but it does not mean that we're friends with benefits or that I'm friend zoning him, we're just friends like that. Period.

I have boy friends but they are not as close to me as my girl friends. It is like they are just friends and nothing more. And no, I do not have any intention to be with them like they would become my boyfriends. Friends are friends. As simple as that.

Comment

• kasnier4
      kasnier4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that's better. I like having guy friends and nothing more comes to that. They're less drama than some girl friends that I have.

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      The fact that sometimes guy friends are better than girls and if you'd clicked with them then they're cool with you. It's easy to understand men than ladies.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      So no more moving forward and bringing it on the next level, its better to seal it with just friendship

Oh, I thought that it's about having a girl bestfriend who's also you're in friends-with-benefits with. Well, you all caught me, me and my bestfriend are FWB and there's nothing wrong with that!

Comment

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing that caught you is yourself lol by revealing it to us haha, You certainly look like a playboy and enjoying lots of fuckbuddies from the looks of it

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      mum201610 This guy knows a lot about FWB, maybe you treated her as your bestfriend because she is after the sex lol

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yeah, there are cases like what you had said. And, actually, I envy those kinds of people. At least, they can do those fun stuffs. Oh, well.

Originally posted by itten View Post
    Yes, space was intentional, having a friend of the opposite sex. Even girls having guy friends, do you have one?
    We sometimes fight like we're a married couple, and flirt a bit like we're dating (honestly, I sometimes wish that we were) but I'm glad we're just friends.
    Oh, I have one close girl pal and we always hang out. We're both single and even if one of us is taken, we're still together and nothing more from that. We don't have a past, because we grew up almost together so yeah, our families known each other too.

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      tummytummy Are you happy that she is single too? sounds like you are just waiting for each other to drop the word and be together

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the type of friendship that is genuine and without malice and intent to make it grow more than friendship.

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, commonly, this is the type of friendship. Like, childhood friendship. But then, when we grow up, we tend to go to other places and of course we won't see them that often anymore.

Originally posted by itten View Post
    But are we really glad that were just friends? I sometimes wish my bestfriend would be the one I end up too but since we've been friends for a long time were getting sick of being together so yeah I'm pretty glad I shared most of the happiest and exciting moments with him and nothing can top that

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better to have friendly moments on those person you think that is close to your heart than a damage relationship like what couples have

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      emmander45 Yep that's my point you sometimes realize that you behave like couples and some even think that you are both together but they are wrong, their are just our friends who we spend sweet moments with

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel bad for you emmander45 since I'm in the same situation as you are. I sometimes wish my bestfriend would end up becoming my boyfriend but he doesn't want to be committed in a serious relationship right now. Such a bummer that even my mom hopes that we'd end up together.

I have guy friends but of course we never fought like we were lovers. That was like wtf? Friends are just friends, right? Maybe I was not a flirt with those guys. My goodness, I could not imagine flirting with them.

Comment

• boogoow13
      boogoow13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Having a fight about what lovers do is kinda out of the question, I think if friends would fight like that it looks like they are into one another

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it's normal to have a little fight with your friends. Misunderstandings maybe, but like lovers? Gross, so do you kiss your friends after a fight? Lol, I don't do that to my girl pals. They're already taken by the way and I know my limits.

Oh, no. Mine is different. There have been some guy friends. We say hi and hello each time we meet out anywhere but that's it. I did not actually hang out with them. lol. Did I miss something with my life already?

Comment

• wendy
      wendy commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't usually hang-out with them? Well, I used to hang-out with my guy friends even if I'm the only girl around. We'd go out for food, drinks, and jam along playing instruments and make music.

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      @No, I did not. I went out with my girl friends only. I did not hang out with those guy friends.

Oh, my gosh. This is so me. Yeah, I have lots of guy friends. Few of them even became more than friends. No, not really boyfriends but friends with benefits. I guess that some things could happen unexpectedly.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you intentionally do that so you'd get a taste of your guy friends? Or did it just happen because you're too wasted? Lol!

A male friend. I had one in the past. Well, he was like a brother to me. Nothing fancy happened so I could not share anything. As I stated here, he was like a brother. Nothing more. I wonder why there was nothing fancy that happened? lol.

Comment

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing happened because your relationship with him was the regular one. Most people would have the kind of relationship like what you had.

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      shouty Oh. Okay. That is good to know. I thought that mine was a special one. Thanks for pointing out that it is a regular one.

I have a boy friend and I think it is really good to have one. I confide in him regarding the problems that I encounter with guys and he tries to explain to me why do those guys act like that. It is nice to be close to a guy because you can easily get a guy perspective when you need one.

Comment

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this one. It is advisable to have guy friends especially if you have constant boyfriend problems. They can help you analyze your partner's behavior. They can even tell you some tips on the likes and dislikes of a guy.
Working...
X