Surgery now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery now

Would you like to have some plastic surgeries in order to look better? When you look better, you would have a higher chance of having hookups.

No, I wouldn't consider having surgeries. I am already contented with my face and body.

Comment

• kasnier4
      kasnier4 commented
      Editing a comment
      justinenicole I'm afraid of needles too, so surgeries would be a no-no for me too. We'll all die anyway so why would I even have to enhance my looks for?

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too. No need for those kinds of surgeries. Besides, I think that they would have some effects after few years so I am not keen into that.

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      I already have big tits and nice ass so is there anything else that I need to have? I also have a beautiful face so there is nothing to correct on this face.

Surgeries would be nice to have but after looking at myself in the mirror, I do not see anything that I need to change.

Comment

• clenna2
      clenna2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think girls who have insecurities do prefer to get plastic surgeries. It's what makes them feel happy and confident about their looks, let us not judge them for being that way.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, good for you that you do not aspire something nicer for your self. As for me, I think I need bigger tits and bigger butts. I guess that those two are the most in demand surgeries that women want to have.

I don't need surgeries to get more hookups. Not to brag but I already get so many people trying to hookup with me in my present appearance.

Comment

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess it's best to stay that way, I mean aren't you scared that plastic surgeries might go absolutely wrong and turns out to be something that we didn't hope for.

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you had those beautifying surgeries then there would be more men to ask dates with you.

Oh, I need to be sexy so I guess that I would need to have those fats removed from my body. I have seen how they do it and it is kinda scary but if that is the fastest way to remove those excess fats then so be it. I need the courage to undergo a liposuction surgery.

Comment

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      I think liposuction surgery might help you lose all those excess fat in your body, once you've decided to undergo the procedure, there is no turning back now.

Maybe I'll consider it when I become older. For now, I am satisfied with what I have and I don't think a surgery is necessary to attract more guys.

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why'd you had to wait until you get older? You're not getting any younger, should you consider getting surgery now?

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweetie, I do think that you don't need a surgery or anything to make you look better because for me, you already look the best.

I don't think I'll never need to undergo any kind of surgery to make myself look good. Nope, only if it's something about my health or for medical purposes then I'd consider that.

Comment

• Lara2l
      Lara2l commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for us both, I never even plan to go under the knife. I'm already contented with my looks, I just needed to find someone who can truly accept me not just for my looks.

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. Why would I change something that has been given to me by the Creature above? I am so thankful that I was created this way.

Yes, I would like to do it only if I have spare money. But I won't make that a priority because I still get hot girls even with my natural face and body.

Comment

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! I wouldn't spend thousand bucks for a plastic surgery. Most especially if I am already getting the sexy girls just by merely smiling at them. Who needs surgery if one smile is all it takes for me to bang attractive girls?

I think that I am good-looking enough already to pick up some hot chicks. So there is no need for me to have surgeries.

Comment

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you're so confident about your looks, I guess that those women like your personality which brings them closer to you or the other way around. Your charms are working quite well.

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      You really think that you're that handsome, huh? I admire your confidence, bro! I would never have such high confidence as you.

Hmm I don't think that surgeries are necessary to increase the number of guys who would want to hookup with me. Most guys want to be with girls who have natural faces and bodies. Girls who didn't undergo surgeries or something.

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I also think that guys wouldn't love to fondle silicons for fake breasts and ass. Lol, we should be proud of our bodies and it takes the right man to come along and make us feel special in our way.

No, I wouldn't dare doing that because I love my face and body as it is. Also, some say that surgeries hurt and it will definitely take a lot of time before I heal so I guess I won't try it.

Comment

• loccaBVNM
      loccaBVNM commented
      Editing a comment
      For a person like me that is afraid of needles and surgeries, I'd never want to undergo surgery as well. I'm contented with my looks now, so no thank you!

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that surgeries would hurt that much. For sure, they are going to use some anesthesia to make you numb of the pain. That's why I'm considering having a surgery well, to enhance my butt I guess.

I am beautiful and blonde. Do I need to change anything on my self? No, there is nothing to modify anymore. I am contended with my perfect body. Maybe, I would sign up for a plastic surgery when I turn 55 to revert back to my mid 30s.

Comment

• nericcaw3
      nericcaw3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure about that? You must be rich to afford cosmetic surgery to make yourself look young, well I wish you success for that plan of yours.

How about butt implants? I like to have a butt like those of Jennifer Lopez. I guess that men like women who have large asses. I want to shake it like crazy after the surgery. lol.

Comment

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      You can also do it like the Kardashians. Have some lip fillers just like Kylie Jenner. Maybe more guys will be attracted to you that way.

How about a face lift? Could they make me 10 years or more younger? If yes, then I would go for it. I want to revert back to my younger looking years. I guess that women want to stay young forever.

Comment

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, yes! A face lift. I think that I need to have that one, too. I need to look 10 years younger, too. That would be wonderful to have.
Working...
X