Is it weird?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it weird?

I can't believe I'm about to share this, but honestly, I sometimes fantasize about my friend's dad. Weird, right? He still looks yummy and fit for a 54-year-old, I wish I could bang him or bang someone that looks exactly like him.

Are you sure that you're not dreaming? Does your friend know about this? I think your friend might not consider having you around at her house or anywhere near her father if she ever finds out about this.

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the reason why she must not tell her fantasy to her friend as her friend might do something to prevent her from seeing the old man again. lol.

• clenna2
      clenna2 commented
      Editing a comment
      sala67 But I think that her end goal is to fuck the old man.

• clenna2
      clenna2 commented
      Editing a comment
      loofabb Exactly. It must be remain as a secret.

Why don't you try and give it a shot? I mean, you should go and look for a man that looks exactly like him, or maybe you might end up with your friend's uncle, lol! But seriously? Are you sure that you wanted to hook up with your friend's dad? Are you seducing him already?

Comment

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      She can't seem to get him alone if her friend is always in the house, especially her MOM. Well, it's best if she seduces him through texts or phone calls and they should meet up out of town for much better privacy.

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      westine Oh, you are a clever woman. Yeah, they could arrange it through a call or text and have the hookup out of town for their privacy.

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      I could not believe that someone young would drool over someone old. It is just so weird for me.

Is he that hot? I guess you can try to flirt with him and see if he's going to flirt back. If he did, maybe you can make him your sugar daddy. Lol! But you have to make sure that your friend won't know about it.

Comment

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      I've thought of the same thing too, she should try and make him her sugar daddy as long as her friend does not find out about it. I'm sure that this won't last long and she'll have to look for a new sugar daddy to cling to.

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Sugar daddy? That won't be the case as she is sexually arouse with the old man. She is not looking for money; she is looking for sex.

Originally posted by justinenicole View Post
    I can't believe I'm about to share this, but honestly, I sometimes fantasize about my friend's dad. Weird, right? He still looks yummy and fit for a 54-year-old, I wish I could bang him or bang someone that looks exactly like him.
    As long as your fantasies just stays in your mind and you don't really have plans of trying to get into his pants, I mean that's just insane! He's your friend's dad, and he won't be happy to entertain someone with the same age as his daughter. Don't go and try out your luck on him, there are plenty of guys out there.

Comment

• loccaBVNM
      loccaBVNM commented
      Editing a comment
      You surprised me with your comment there, I thought that you'll even encourage her to hook up with her friend's dad. What? It's not her fault that her friend's dad is extremely attractive. I can imagine how yummy he looks for a dad.

That is absolutely weird! Stop thinking about that already. You can always find someone who's as hot and fit but relatively younger. You should go for those guys instead of your friend's dad.

Comment

• emmander45
      emmander45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. Don't push through with your fantasies or else you'll be branded as the home-wrecker!

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      True. There's someone like me anyway. Stop going after your friend's dad. It's totally disgusting and disrespectful.

Totally weird! If you think about it, fantasizing about your friend's dad practically means that there's a possibility that you fantasized about your dad as well. Lol, saying that made me cringe!

Comment

• nericcaw3
      nericcaw3 commented
      Editing a comment
      No, she's only fantasizing about her friend's dad, why would you bring up her dad about this? Well, what else can I say? She seems to be into 50-year-old men.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      We think alike, mum201610! If he's into older men with grown up children, I guess fantasizing about her dad has already crossed her mind.

Are you serious? Friend's dad, really? What I can suggest to you is for you to find hot guys in your area and bang with them. In that way you don't have to fantasize because you can actually do it anyway.

Comment

• Lara2l
      Lara2l commented
      Editing a comment
      How can she possibly dismiss that kind of fantasy? It wouldn't be easy for her to look for a new kind of kink unless she gets to bang with a guy like him then she'll jump to the next new kind of kink, I think that's just how things go.

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. This is a good suggestion. You could bang men of your age. Why still look for older men when you can have men of your age?

Hmm I don't think that it's weird. I do fantasize about older people all the time. It has been my dream to bang one of them before I turn 50. I think it is something that is worth experiencing.

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, how are we so alike? I've always dreamed of getting banged by older men and it's something I've wanted to experience before I settle down.

Yeah, it's weird. But I guess it's fine if and only if you're just only about fantasizing and not actually doing the deed. Having sex with your friend's dad is totally inappropriate and unacceptable. Your friend will surely hate you if you do that.

Comment

• kasnier4
      kasnier4 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to have the wildest fantasy such as that but I'm sure that she will NOT have the guts to come up to her dad and asks him to have sex with her. That's beyond impossible and I hope those fantasies should stay that way, nothing more.

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      But if the dad is attracted to her as well, I guess there's a tendency that they'll bang. I just hope that it's not the case. Her friend would feel the worst because she was betrayed by two people who are close to her life.

Such a weird taste! I can go for older guys than me but certainly not with my dad's friend. If you end up banging your dad's friend, your friend will absolutely feel disrespected and will see you as the snake who tore down her family.

Comment

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said. She could have some other old men except the dad of her friend. It would not look good to like a father of a friend.

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      True. She shouldn't let her fantasies come true. That would be a total disgrace from her. Also, her family will surely be so ashamed of her if she makes her fantasies come to life.

When I was a little girl like 8 years old, I had a crush on a 17 year old man. I guess that this would be similar your case - you know the twice of age stuff. If the older man is single then I guess that you could fulfill your fantasy with him. There is no reason why you can't have him.

Comment

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      But the fact that the man she like right now is the father of her friend. He has a family and what makes you think that she can fulfill her fantasies on him? I'd suggest she finds a different man for her to bang with.

It is not that weird as it could happen but that would be a rare occurrence. Well, even if you like that old man, it does not mean that he would like you back. Are you just looking for a father figure?

Comment

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that the old man would not reciprocate her fantasy with him? That could be the chance of that old man to bang someone young. I think that he would gonna love to bang her.

Originally posted by justinenicole View Post
    It does not look nice to be banging your friend's dad so please bang someone else who looks like your friend's dad. You could divert your attention to an another man. Just spare the dad of your friend.

Comment

I am not into those old men so I am sure that I won't fall in love with the fathers of my friends. But, it is possible that some women would like those old men.

Comment

Working...
      X