Would you go for it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you go for it?

You are in dire need of money so you are browsing in a dating site for sugar daddies and sugar babies. In there, you found the dad of your childhood friend and you saw that he's paying higher than the other ones. You and your childhood friend are not really close and you haven't spoken to each other for a long time. Would you go for it? Would you do it for the money?

If that's my childhood friend's mom, I won't dare to make her my sugar mommy even if she pays a higher rate. I couldn't betray my friend just like that.

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      But you are already in dire need of money. The rate is higher as compared to the others. It would just be a waste opportunity.

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not into cougars? I had heard that some cougars are still yummy. lol. I just do not know if that was real. It would many years before I turn into a cougar. By then, I would be able to have the answer firsthand.

Higher rate? Sure, I would grab it. Who would not want higher payments, right? I am in for the money. Besides, we are not that close with my childhood friend.

Comment

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. She might feel mad and offended but you don't have to worry because she's not your best friend anyway. There's even a chance that she may have forgotten about you already.

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyone would want to have the higher rate. Besides, I was already in dire need of money so I would have to take it. No one would know that I would be his sugar baby, anyway.

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      Would do anything for the money, right? Well, I could do it, too. lol.

I need the money so I would go for someone who offers a higher rate. I do not care about the childhood friend as she might not remember me anymore. Besides, she would not be able to know that I would be the sugar baby of her father as the affair would be kept as a big secret.

Comment

• paupau11
      paupau11 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your childhood friend learns your affair with her father? What face would you show to her?

No, I won't. What happens if that friend would learn about my sugar daddy relationship with her dad? I would not have a face to show to the world!

Comment

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, you should not reveal that great secret to anyone. It must remain a secret.

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      dvrcd13 Yes. But, sometimes, those friends might have some knowledge and the secret would be known to the world.

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      Remman Right. There are secrets, like this one, which need to be kept.

I would not take the risk. There should be no friends who would know that I am a sugar baby. I would choose other sugar daddies for my safety.

Comment

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you're doing the right thing there. It's better if you do not pursue this thing anymore with him, instead, you might find other sugar daddies that can offer the same price as him, all it takes is more patience from you.

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that you made the right decision. Better to safe than sorry in the end. Yep, choose someone else even if the payment would be lesser.

No, I won't do it. Out of respect for my childhood friend. Besides, there are other sugar daddies out there. I'll choose to be with someone who's paying a lower rate rather than with my childhood friend's dad.

Comment

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure about that? Well, okay then, at least it goes to show that you care for your childhood friend even if you two aren't that much close right now.

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      To be on the safe side, then you could opt to choose someone else even if the rate is lower. In that way, you won't encounter possible problems in the future.

I guess I'll think twice about it. But more likely, I'll have to decline. I have so much love and care for my friends and I don't think that my childhood friend would take it lightly if I decide to make his mom my sugar mommy.
    Last edited by tummytummy; 11-14-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      True enough. It is better to decline as the risk of a complicated future relationship with your childhood friend is high.

That would be my second option. But if I am able to find a job then I guess I won't resort to that. Worst case scenario is that no jobs are available for me and I am in so much need for money, then I guess I'll make my childhood friend's dad my sugar daddy. I'll just hope that she won't find out.

Comment

• wendy
      wendy commented
      Editing a comment
      She will never find out, what makes you think that she will ever find out? As long as you two could make it discreet since you two are just doing it for just one time, right? Oh wait, don't tell me that you're going to make this a regular thing?

I won't go for it. What I'll do is that I'll inform my childhood friend about this. In that way, her family can talk to her dad and tell him to get off of the site.

Comment

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she will be surprised too that you discovered him there, you are a hero! But then again she might even think about things like what if you did not tell them about it? She'll suspect that you might go for it and start hooking up with her dad, lol. But I can see right now that you did the right thing.

I would go for it but that would depend if the old man would accept me as his sugar baby when he knows that I was a childhood friend of his daughter.

Comment

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      He will never know unless you told him, but it's best if he should know too just to give him a heads up. But will he ever be comfortable treating you as his sugar baby when the fact that you know his daughter? It might be awkward but at least you're not her close friend anyway.

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      imacoolgal You're right, it would be better to let him know at least he would be more careful and in fact, it might make him feel more comfortable having you around as his sugar baby.

I'll most likely go for it. Who am I to be picky, right? If the opportunity is right in front of my face, I'll grab it immediately. I won't care if it would hurt my childhood friend, I'll only care about myself this time.

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      You are really selfish if you do that. Even if you need the money and the opportunity is there, you still have to be sensitive of your childhood friend's feelings.

Of course not! I won't go that far just for the money. Besides, I have other options like borrowing money from friends then applying for a job to pay for what I borrowed. I would never resort to being a sugar baby of my childhood friend's mother.

Comment

Working...
    X