Background Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Music

What's the strangest song that you can think of to have sex in? Mine would be from any of those death metal bands who sounds like the vocalist is gargling

Any lullaby. The two of us might end up falling asleep in the middle of sex lol

Comment

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      But you are not babies anymore! I do not think that both of you would just fall asleep while having sex. Of course, falling asleep would be possible if both of you were drunk. LOL.

• bugcow
      bugcow commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you have lullaby musics? Do you already have a baby?

I actually prefer that there's no music playing while doing. Might end up humming or singing along while he's fucking me

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet the guy who's fucking you would be pissed off if you suddenly hummed during sex

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that would be a bit weird, but still workable. I think that it would be nice to try it one time. How about singing a rap song while he is fucking you?

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too. It is better to have a natural sound of the surroundings. If the night is too silent, that would give me more excitement.

There was an ex of mine who was a metal fan and we once had sex while Slayer's Reign In Blood was playing

Comment

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      No. Metal music is simply a pain in the ears. Those loud sounds are not conducive for sex.

• wendy
      wendy commented
      Editing a comment
      There are few girls who are into rock music. I could imagine that she wore black clothes and black lipstick. Was she not a goth?

Careless Whisper by George Michael because it's the most popular solos fave sax. IDK but the sax on that song conveys romance.

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that I would never listen that song the same way as before

• Lara2l
      Lara2l commented
      Editing a comment
      I could imagine that the song is best played while having a candlelight dinner. Yes, it conveys romance, but I could say that it would just be up to the hugging and kissing part. I do not think that it would be good for sex.

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the song. It has the charisma or whatever you call it and that sets the mood for something romantic.

I do have a sex playlist. I used to play this while we're having a quiet dinner before the event, lol to set the mood while thinking of grinding to the beat of bedroom pop makes you blush like Senorita by Justin Timberlake.

Comment

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      How many songs are included on that playlist of yours? Maybe you can share some of the songs that are on that list?

• remmalyn
      remmalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      So, which song is your favorite among all the songs which are on your sex playlist? I am curious on the song that is played while the peak of sex session is going on.

I prefer silence. There should be no music as a background. It is in silence that our ears would be able to hear minute details of sounds emanating from the both of us.

Comment

The songs for the children. Yes, the songs for the kindergartens like Baa Baa Black Sheep. The song would be played over and over again until you have memorized all the lyrics and would keep on playing on your head.

Comment

I had an ex who was blasting No Vaseline by Ice Cube while we're having sex. Luckily he wasn't trying to do anal with me when that song was playing

Comment

• westine
          westine commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you afraid that he will not use Vaseline if he asks you to do anal with him?

It was a cover of 97' Bonnie & Clyde by Tori Amos. The way she recited the lines sounded creepy. That's also the last time I listened to Tori Amos during sex.

Comment

• boogoow13
          boogoow13 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've heard of that song before and that's something that I would love to listen to during sex.
      Working...
      X