My Eyes!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Eyes!!!

I think that being caught doing it has been talked about here for a couple of times already, so what I want to talk about is the complete opposite. Which is have you accidentally caught someone who was doing it. It doesn't matter if they were having sex or just masturbating, as long it is sex related.

I've actually caught my parents doing it twice. It was only during the second time that I caught them that my dad told me that I caught them when I was around four or five and just didn't realized it.

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      How old were you when you caught them for the second time? Was it in your teens or it was only recently?

It was with a creepy cousin of mine who had a huge crush on me. This happened sometime in high school and he was staying over during the summer. I caught him inside my room smelling my panties while jacking off.

Comment

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he a younger cousin or an older one? Just hope that you haven't crossed paths with him ever since.

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      He's older than me and we still are hanging out sometimes but it's not what you think because it's so wrong to be involved sexually and it's a taboo.

I had a friend who actually caught his grandparents actually doing it. And he didn't caught them during his teens, it happened a few years ago.

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that sex his grandparents ruined sex for him?

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I'll definitely close my eyes if I am the one who caught them in the act.

I once saw two of my teachers making out during the prom. They were chaperones and I guess they decided to have some fun at the side as well.

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      They must be reminiscing their highschool life and want to get those fun memories back.

I only saw my neighbor lawnmowing the suddenly the maid gave him water, after drinking he suddenly spank and grab the breast of the maid and she likes it, they went to the garage and close it down. I think they went inside to have sex.

Comment

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that the one who was mowing the lawn was the owner of the house? He might just might be paid to do it and has a casual relationship with the maid.

Once walked in two of my cousins doing it in our aunt's room. They ran after to tell me that what I saw needs to remain a secret.

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      How young were you when you caught them and did any of your relatives found out about it as well?

I caught my principal and chemistry teacher doing it in the teacher's lounge. I think they wouldn't mind about it if they were both single, but the problem is that the both of them were married but not to each other.

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you under that chemistry teacher's class? You can automatically get A's for that subject with what you saw.

• paupau11
      paupau11 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking if you got the video it would be a good leverage for blackmail.

I caught my uncle making out with the girlfriend of my cousin during a party. When my cousin found out about it he approached my uncle and punched him in the face.

Comment

• nericcaw3
      nericcaw3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they break up after the incident? A pretty hot and dumb move by your uncle and he does not know where to hide lol.

Does seeing squirrels and dogs having sex counts? lol. When I'm looking out of the window it's always the one that I see.

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I also see it everywhere lol and all of them are in a doggy position.

Not exactly, but I did prevent a sex act because they are both married as we are having a party and both their spouses are in other countries.

Comment

Working...
    X