Guilty Pleasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty Pleasures

I think we are going to be confined until the end of May now. But during this time, I confess I have found a certain guilty pleasure which is watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. What's yours?

When no one is around in the kitchen, I dance and I sing as well when I'm showering while listening to ABBA's greatest hits.

Comment

• loccaBVNM
      loccaBVNM commented
      Editing a comment
      I also do the same as I video myself making a dance challenge lol and also sing when I'm showering.

• kendall10
      kendall10 commented
      Editing a comment
      @occaBVNM I'm also thinking of recording myself but I'm so shy to do it and my choreo is ugly.

It would be singing out loud songs by The Carpenters and Adele and pretend that a guy just broke up with me lol.

Comment

Watching those coming of age teen flicks like The Edge Of Seventeen, Book Smart and The Spectacular Now.

Comment

• keyth90
        keyth90 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can also include old movies like Bring it On, Aquamarine and Step Up.

Snooping through other people's pictures on Facebook and Instagram and also watching cat videos on youtube.

Comment

• BossyGal
        BossyGal commented
        Editing a comment
        Are those other people that you're talking about are your exes and their partners by any chance? LMAO

When I'm not doing anything work related, I would go and cyberstalk some of my exes and trying to finish the latest season of Money Heist.

Comment

• DickedTracy
        DickedTracy commented
        Editing a comment
        So have you finished watching Money Heist or you've got a couple more episodes left to watch?

• JuneBug
        JuneBug commented
        Editing a comment
        Done watching it and omg I can't wait for the next season.

Most of the time I'm just catching up with some of the shows that I missed. Like Barry, Euphoria, Altered Carbon, etc...

Comment

• TaintGotYou
        TaintGotYou commented
        Editing a comment
        What are the other shows that you're watching besides the ones that you just mentioned?

• tummytummy
        tummytummy commented
        Editing a comment
        I loved the show Altered Carbon as well. Would love to be able to transfer our consciousness into an entirely different body.

Taking countless selfies until I get a perfect picture and I do it anywhere in the house.

Comment

• Starla
        Starla commented
        Editing a comment
        How many selfies do you usually take before you end up having the pic that you really like?

I would just play video games with my friends or watch some anime that I've been putting of for the past few months.

Comment

• Remman
        Remman commented
        Editing a comment
        What kind of video games do you often play? Are they first person shooters or sports related ones?

• LessLee
        LessLee commented
        Editing a comment
        any good anime recommendations?

I'm watching Alien Movies starting from the Predator, Men In Black, Prometheus and so on. My favorite so far is Aliens and War of the Worlds.

Comment

• paupau11
        paupau11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well in my case, I'm watching monster movies but I'm certain they are aliens too like Godzilla.

I'm reading a very common adult novel which is Fifty Shades of Grey.

Comment

• bewgrien
        bewgrien commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you also planning to watch the movie adaptation afterwards?

• Ommarablue
        Ommarablue commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm also reading romantic novels now and I'm almost done with the fault in our stars. The next one I'll read will be the hating game.

Eating a large tub of ice cream and bar of chocolate while listening to Rnb and Pop.

Comment

• ermanw4
        ermanw4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Who are some of your favorite R&B singers and your favorite ice cream flavor as well?

• Rizza
        Rizza commented
        Editing a comment
        Got tons of favorite artists but I always stick to Rihanna and Nicki Minaj.

Fantasizing in my bed thinking of what I'm going to do with my life If I'm rich and doing all the fun things in the world with my crush.

Comment

• Charanne
        Charanne commented
        Editing a comment
        So where are you exactly going to live if you're filthy rich? Would it be in New York or it would be at a private island that you own in the Bahamas or any tropical country near the equator?

Baking cupcakes and experiment recipes for my specialty. I just need someone to taste it lol and I also like making tarts.

Comment

• imacoolgal
        imacoolgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Now I'm craving for cupcakes and I only have nutella at home.

• westongreen
        westongreen commented
        Editing a comment
        And how many kinds of tarts and baked goods have you made so far? Maybe you can share to us some of your recipes for your cupcakes.

I have quiet a lot of guilty pleasures these days and one of them is ice cream. Like ice cream for almost everyday, I don't know though, it lighten up my mood.

Comment

Working...
      X