Without A Trace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without A Trace

Has any of you know have a friend or acquaintance that you've never heard from again? Like a classmate in high school that you were close with and once you graduated, you've never heard from again.

I had a couple of friends before that I've lost contact with ever since we graduated. And what's strange is that according to some of our fellow classmates they haven't even found them on the most common social media sites.

Comment

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have any theories as to why you were not able to find them online?

I never found the guy who got my virginity after I've lost contact with him for about 8 years already. I want to know if he is still the guy I remember him to be.

Comment

• boogoow13
      boogoow13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you curious if he's still the same guy? There is a huge chance that he has changed already considering that it has been eight years since the two of you have seen each other.

I've already lost contact with some of my friends and fellow workmates that I spend time with. I am not really a social media person and haven't even tried to find them but I have no idea what's going on with their lives right now.

Comment

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a given that you don't have any idea with what's going on with their lives since you have no plans of ever looking for them online.

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've lost contact with some of my friends too but I do search for them sometimes and they are the ones who are introverts so it's really hard to find them.

I had a classmate who always wanted to work for the CIA and according to some of our mutual friends, he ended up being one that is why he wasn't able to attend our homecoming.

Comment

• paupau11
      paupau11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you guys thinking that he is in some sort of a mission that's why he wasn't there?

• separated2010
      separated2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did one of your mutual friends saw his ID or badge that's why they are sure that he works for the CIA?

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you the reason why he wanted to be in the CIA? Was he hoping that he can be the bodyguard of the president?

I feel that I'm the one who's missing from our class since I've barely talked to any of them after we've graduated.

Comment

• wenddall7
      wenddall7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a reason why you stopped talking to them? Were you the antisocial type when you were in high school?

• loccaBVNM
      loccaBVNM commented
      Editing a comment
      wenddall7 I don't know. I even don't Why I am so silent way back in high school.

Well, I know a person who owes me money and I never heard anything from him. That thief got away with my money.

Comment

• kendall10
      kendall10 commented
      Editing a comment
      How much did he owe you that you sounded really pissed at him?

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Big enough to pissed me

I never really care with people I've cross path him but I'm just wondering where my hot teacher is now and I want to see her again.

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Did something happen between you and your hot teacher? Why do you want to see her again?

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      sinksex nothing really happened, I just wanna see if she's still hot (she serve different kind of hotness) lol.

Would an ex of mine count? I never heard from him since he blocks me already and its been 5 years the last time I heard something from him.

Comment

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, It actually counts. Did he ever ghosted you that's why you never heard something about him?

Some of my childhood friends and I forgot most of their names especially family names that's why I can't find them up online.

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe if you have a mutual friend who knows them then ask what their name is so you can look and search them up.

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried searching the friends list of some of your old classmates? It is possible that they're friends with some of them and they just didn't add you.

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      westongreen I found some of them but it didn't work on some of my childhood friends.

The only people I haven't heard from are my fuck buddies who already settled down with somebody. They already unfriended me cos they're afraid that I will ask them out for sex.

Comment

• nericcaw3
      nericcaw3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's just okay since you're just fuck buddies. Do you really expect that they will keep in touch with you?

I never heard news on some of my friends that are quiet and anti-social. I wonder if they are still alive lol.

Comment

• kasnier4
      kasnier4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried talking to some of their friends awhile back? There is a chance that they know where they are and what they've been up to.

• remmalyn
      remmalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you think that they might be dead already. Were they known junkies or had mental health issues?

The ones who dropped or transferred to another college are the ones that popped in my head.

Comment

• clenna2
      clenna2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried looking for them on the most of the social media sites?

Had an old classmate who used to visit me every once in a while. Lost touch with her when she moved to another country.

Comment

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried looking for her in Facebook or any of those social media sites? And have you tried talking with your other classmates if they have any contact with her?

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      breastse3 I haven't tried but I can't remember their full name and I might check it and I'll ask my friends around if they happen to know him or her.

Definitely my classmates in high school and college who pursued going to other countries or going back home to their country to live there and be with their family.

Comment

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      It's really hard to get in touch with them and it's difficult to visit them so have you tried looking at their social media to know the condition of their life now?

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      I found some of them, but they don't post that much either.
Working...
X