Movies to Never Ever Watch on A First Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies to Never Ever Watch on A First Date

What are some of the movies you should never ever watch on a first date? To me, We should never watch The Human Centipede movies on the first date because it's very disturbing and dreadful. Needless to say, not much of a mood-setter for your romantic evening in.

The Breakup movie starring Jennifer Aniston and the title pretty much tells you all you need to know about this one. The entire movie is about a breakup and it's a big NO for date night.

Comment

Besides movies that are really gross, I think movies that have too much sex scenes is something that you shouldn't watch during the first date.

Comment

Maybe watching a sad or depressing movies like Blue Valentine, Never Let Me Go, Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind, etc...

Comment

It would be movies with really heavy themes or makes you think hard like The Pianist, Memento, and Requiem For A Dream.

Comment

It would be watching a movie from a genre that you're not a fan of. Like watching The Lord Of The Rings if you're not a fantasy fan.

Comment

• serrenakern
              serrenakern commented
              Editing a comment
              Watching The Lord Of The Rings on the first date is a terrible idea since the two of you will be stuck on your chairs for more than two hours.

• dwf2017
              dwf2017 commented
              Editing a comment
              serrenakern Yeah especially the extended version and both of us might fall asleep during the movie.

clenna2 is right about the movie Requiem For A Dream. That's too messed up to watch for a first date.

Comment

• mum201610
              mum201610 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think that is too messed up in general and it is not something that you can recommend to everyone.

I think that when it comes to this sort of thing, the guys should let the girl decide on what movie they're going to watch. The only time that he can choose is when she knows that the guy has good taste when it comes to movies.

Comment

It would be the movies Hateful Eight, Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained. Since all those movies are extremely violent and it may make the girl that you're with think that you have violent tendencies that's why you love those kind of movies.

Comment

• nnica
                nnica commented
                Editing a comment
                Watching all Quentin Tarantino is not a good idea on the first date and all other violent movies that exist.

I will suggest to never watch a foreign film. It might give the impression that you're a bit of an elitist when it comes to movies.

Comment

• pauline
                pauline commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, it all depends if your date happens to be foreign or speaks the same language as the movie and understands the film, and let's say they are also intellectual as well.

I think both of you should not watch an erotic thriller and you may think that it's a good choice and it will turn out to be a hot date but for some reason, she will be turned off if she is a bit conservative like if you watch Fifty Shades of Grey and you sending a message that you're a sexual deviant.

Comment

Working...
              X