To Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Meet

Are you guys willing to fly out of the country to visit or meet your chat-mate? He/she can be your girlfriend already but you two haven't personally meet yet.

Hmm.. this is quite interesting. I think I'll be willing to do it if I'll feel like the guy is worth pursuing.

Comment

I won't do it because of the current situation of our world, lol.

Comment

• DickedTracy
        DickedTracy commented
        Editing a comment
        But are you willing to do it when things go back to normal?

• WhiskyGypsy
        WhiskyGypsy commented
        Editing a comment
        I will only if my my relationship with the guy is long enough and if I could really feel something special with him.

Oh, just like 90 days fiancee huh. Well I don't know if I would go that far though.

Comment

• BossyGal
        BossyGal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the 90 days fiancee is such a drama but I honestly enjoyed watching it.

• RustyJay
        RustyJay commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet you watched the episode with that guy putting some mayonnaise on his head, lmao. BossyGal

• BossyGal
        BossyGal commented
        Editing a comment
        That is HILARIOUS but I don't like the guy, he pissed me off honestly.

If he is hot and with stable job in that country then I'll be willing to risk but if he's jobless there, it would be a no for me.

Comment

I will not do it because there just too much risk in it like since the both of us will only know each other through online, I don't think I can truly trust him he could be an ex-con or something.

Comment

• WillowPillow
          WillowPillow commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely, you don't know what's waiting for you and knowing that you'll be on a foreign country all on your own is too dangerous.

• FoxieRoxy
          FoxieRoxy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes and imagine being there all by yourself. You don't know anybody in case things will go wrong, no one will be there to help you.

• WillowPillow
          WillowPillow commented
          Editing a comment
          That exact reason totally scares the shit out of me, that is why I put a certain limitations to myself when it comes to chatting with foreigners.

If the country he is in is a safe one and with good protection for tourist. Also if he is a good person then I'll be willing to go.

Comment

• DickedTracy
          DickedTracy commented
          Editing a comment
          What country do you considered safe?

• LessLee
          LessLee commented
          Editing a comment
          Countries where basic human rights are respected and there are laws protecting tourist or foreigners. Countries like Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Japan, Canada and so on.

• DickedTracy
          DickedTracy commented
          Editing a comment
          LessLee okay, then you should chat guys who live in safe countries, lol.

I am not willing or interested in doing it.

Comment

• HeatherS
          HeatherS commented
          Editing a comment
          Because it is such a hustle. Trying to go out of the country you need papers and of course you need to prepare money for that and for your trip expenses another thing is that we might encounter conflict with our culture and beliefs that is why I'd rather not do it.

• SpeedyGee
          SpeedyGee commented
          Editing a comment
          You have a point, it is such a drag but I'd say it would be worth it especially if you're really into the person.

• HeatherS
          HeatherS commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, we all do different things for love, I'm just not a risk-taker. SpeedyGee

How about you DarthKram are you willing to do it just to meet a chat-mate?

Comment

• DarthKram
          DarthKram commented
          Editing a comment
          If my chat mate is as hot and as beautiful as you, then why not.

• TaintGotYou
          TaintGotYou commented
          Editing a comment
          DarthKram hhmm., but what if the girl isn't that attractive but you are so into her, will that change your mind? Or what if the girl is totally a drop dead gorgeous but she has a personality of a gold digger, will you still want to fly out of the country to meet her?

I am willing to do this if; 1. The guy I've been chatting with means something to me (we truly connect to each other not just through internet but emotionally and spiritually as well) 2. If he has a stable source of income (not necessarily a prestigious job) 3. If I've known him for quite a long time and we've been exchanging information.

Comment

If he made me so horny during our phone sex and if he made me cum multiple times through dirty talks and video calls then I'll be interested in meeting him.

Comment

• TechKilla
            TechKilla commented
            Editing a comment
            Then the guy must have great skills that you must be willing to go and meet him in person, lol.

If I am in love with the person then I'll absolutely do it. Its gonna be scary but its love were talking about here.

Comment

• Noelle
            Noelle commented
            Editing a comment
            What if you are in love with the person but he doesn't feel the same way and you kinda know about it cause you can feel the way he communicates and talks with you. Will you still do it?

• TaintGotYou
            TaintGotYou commented
            Editing a comment
            Noelle this is not a nice situation but this could actually happened or even happened already to some people. I think if it would be me, I will think practically and will not let my feelings cloud my judgment. Yes I know its easier said than done.

I haven't meet someone who is worth this risk yet and if I ever get to meet someone will I do it? Honestly, its hard to say yes as well as saying no at this time.

Comment

If he is hot and with a great body talking about muscles and abs, if he has a stable source of income and in a safe country. Also if he have a good personality and with manners. If the guy I'm meeting is like this, then I will be willing to do it.

Comment

• ClaireBare
              ClaireBare commented
              Editing a comment
              This sounds like a prefect guy and in reality, one who doesn't exist in this world, lol.

• Khaleesi
              Khaleesi commented
              Editing a comment
              Its not a small risk so the guy should be worth it. ClaireBare

I doubt this will ever happen to me but I am willing to do it. I am into traveling as well so it would be great too if the guy lives in an interesting country.

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
              FoxieRoxy commented
              Editing a comment
              Why are you doubting that this will happen to you?

• Starla
              Starla commented
              Editing a comment
              FoxieRoxy she might not be into online relationships that is why she's certain it wouldn't happen to her.
          Working...
          X