To Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Meet

Are you guys willing to fly out of the country to visit or meet your chat-mate? He/she can be your girlfriend already but you two haven't personally meet yet.

Hmm.. this is quite interesting. I think I'll be willing to do it if I'll feel like the guy is worth pursuing.

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      What is a definition of guy that is worth pursuing for you?

I won't do it because of the current situation of our world, lol.

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you willing to do it when things go back to normal?

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      I will only if my my relationship with the guy is long enough and if I could really feel something special with him.

Oh, just like 90 days fiancee huh. Well I don't know if I would go that far though.

Comment

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you watched the episode with that guy putting some mayonnaise on his head, lmao. BossyGal

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      That is HILARIOUS but I don't like the guy, he pissed me off honestly.

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      BossyGal yeah, I don't like him as well good thing that girl dump her lol.

If he is hot and with stable job in that country then I'll be willing to risk but if he's jobless there, it would be a no for me.

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Who would want to go for a trip to hell right? lol.

• bugcow
      bugcow commented
      Editing a comment
      voodoofoo kinda laughed with your "trip to hell" comment lol.

I will not do it because there just too much risk in it like since the both of us will only know each other through online, I don't think I can truly trust him he could be an ex-con or something.

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely, you don't know what's waiting for you and knowing that you'll be on a foreign country all on your own is too dangerous.

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes and imagine being there all by yourself. You don't know anybody in case things will go wrong, no one will be there to help you.

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      That exact reason totally scares the shit out of me, that is why I put a certain limitations to myself when it comes to chatting with foreigners.

If the country he is in is a safe one and with good protection for tourist. Also if he is a good person then I'll be willing to go.

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      What country do you considered safe?

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      Countries where basic human rights are respected and there are laws protecting tourist or foreigners. Countries like Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Japan, Canada and so on.

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      LessLee okay, then you should chat guys who live in safe countries, lol.

I am not willing or interested in doing it.

Comment

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      Because it is such a hustle. Trying to go out of the country you need papers and of course you need to prepare money for that and for your trip expenses another thing is that we might encounter conflict with our culture and beliefs that is why I'd rather not do it.

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a point, it is such a drag but I'd say it would be worth it especially if you're really into the person.

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, we all do different things for love, I'm just not a risk-taker. SpeedyGee

How about you DarthKram are you willing to do it just to meet a chat-mate?

Comment

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      If my chat mate is as hot and as beautiful as you, then why not.

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      DarthKram hhmm., but what if the girl isn't that attractive but you are so into her, will that change your mind? Or what if the girl is totally a drop dead gorgeous but she has a personality of a gold digger, will you still want to fly out of the country to meet her?

I am willing to do this if; 1. The guy I've been chatting with means something to me (we truly connect to each other not just through internet but emotionally and spiritually as well) 2. If he has a stable source of income (not necessarily a prestigious job) 3. If I've known him for quite a long time and we've been exchanging information.

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      For the number 2, there's a big chance that you won't find someone with a stable job because of the current problem we are facing.

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      sinksex and I have no plans of flying to other places because of the outbreak we have right now lol.

If he made me so horny during our phone sex and if he made me cum multiple times through dirty talks and video calls then I'll be interested in meeting him.

Comment

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Then the guy must have great skills that you must be willing to go and meet him in person, lol.

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      You'll be willing to meet him in other side of the world just because he is good in making you cum?

If I am in love with the person then I'll absolutely do it. Its gonna be scary but its love were talking about here.

Comment

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you are in love with the person but he doesn't feel the same way and you kinda know about it cause you can feel the way he communicates and talks with you. Will you still do it?

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Noelle this is not a nice situation but this could actually happened or even happened already to some people. I think if it would be me, I will think practically and will not let my feelings cloud my judgment. Yes I know its easier said than done.

I haven't meet someone who is worth this risk yet and if I ever get to meet someone will I do it? Honestly, its hard to say yes as well as saying no at this time.

Comment

If he is hot and with a great body talking about muscles and abs, if he has a stable source of income and in a safe country. Also if he have a good personality and with manners. If the guy I'm meeting is like this, then I will be willing to do it.

Comment

• Khaleesi
        Khaleesi commented
        Editing a comment
        Its not a small risk so the guy should be worth it. ClaireBare

• ClaireBare
        ClaireBare commented
        Editing a comment
        I understand but let just say that what if the guy lacks one of these conditions or attributes, will you be willing to meet him or no, he should have all of these?

• Khaleesi
        Khaleesi commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course he should possess all of this lol ClaireBare

I doubt this will ever happen to me but I am willing to do it. I am into traveling as well so it would be great too if the guy lives in an interesting country.

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
        FoxieRoxy commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you doubting that this will happen to you?

• Starla
        Starla commented
        Editing a comment
        FoxieRoxy she might not be into online relationships that is why she's certain it wouldn't happen to her.

• DraggedOn
        DraggedOn commented
        Editing a comment
        Starla is right, I prefer fuck buddies who are only one drive away. And as for online flirting, I don't get serious with them and I am always aware of my limitations. FoxieRoxy
    Working...
    X