No announcement yet.

To Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given that we have this crisis in our world right now so I won't do it. It is not safe to travel these days so I'd rather flirt with guys near me rather than looking for someone who is miles away.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes and as far as we know, there's no exact date for all of this to be over.

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      I am totally with you on this one Remman

If I have money for the ticket then I'll go for it, lol.

Comment

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      If the guy gives you money for the trip and other expenses, will you be willing to do it?

If the guy would help me in financial expenses for the trip then I will be willing to do it. It seems fun to go and see other places and learn their cultures.

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the guy tells you that he is more than glad to help you financially but cannot send money but he will just pay you when you arrive at his place, will you do it?

If I love the person then why not.

Comment

• bugcow
      bugcow commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you really say that you love the person even if you haven't meet him personally yet?

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I don't think you have to meet someone personally to establish a real connection. bugcow

Why look for someone miles and miles away from me when there are lots of hot girls in my town as well as in the neighboring towns lol.

Comment

Working...
    X