Well That Was Fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well That Was Fun

Was there something that you're not willing to try before, but once you've tried it made you think that it was a good thing that you've tried it after all

Sex. Never enjoyed it before because the guy that I lost my virginity too was really bad at it. Learned to enjoy it when I had my first one night stand

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were you, you should try to stick with your one night stand partner.

Going out for jogs during the weekend. Not really a fan of trying to stay fit because of my fast metabolism. But when I started doing them, made me feel good because of the natural high that you're getting from it

Comment

Giving oral sex, at first I find it unappetizing but when I got used to it, I realized that I'm enjoying it.

Comment

• Khaleesi
        Khaleesi commented
        Editing a comment
        When I was a virgin, I found giving oral gross and disgusting.

• DarthKram
        DarthKram commented
        Editing a comment
        So when was the last time you've sucked some cock?

At first, I thought I will never like anal sex but look now, I really love it.

Comment

• Remman
        Remman commented
        Editing a comment
        Same thoughts here, I find it gross at first but after trying it, I love it.

Exercising, not because I don't like it but because I was lazy but when I began to get fat, I started hitting the gym and look at me now, from chubby to sexy.

Comment

• loofabb
        loofabb commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess we are the same when it comes to that.

I thought that I will never like the taste of beer but when I tried it, it was really good.

Comment

There was a time in my life that I thought I will never like working out.

Comment

• ClaireBare
          ClaireBare commented
          Editing a comment
          What made you decide that you need to work out?

• mum201610
          mum201610 commented
          Editing a comment
          ClaireBare I'm not really sure, dear. For my personal growth, I guess.

I never tried anything in my life that I actually like.

Comment

• sala67
          sala67 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol! That's impossible, sweetie.

• WhiskyGypsy
          WhiskyGypsy commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you sure about that? Because it might also mean that you didn't enjoy sex

Trying vegan food. Was a vegan for a few months but decided to eat meat again since I missed eating bacon. I still have days that I only eat vegan food

Comment

Before I don't want to watch Game of throne but, once I finish the first season, I got excited to watch the next season. And, now I'm waiting for the release of Season 8.

Comment

Working...
          X